Sports Entertainment

Chris

Potato del Grande
Bray Wyatt was amazing and Seth vs Brock was a great match. Becky vs Natalya was decent too.

They made Randy Orton look like a retard, I hate these matches which are filler for a rematch.

Dolph Ziggler is just done, can't take him seriously ever again.

Bayley is a big meh and the crowd doesn't seem to like her either. Ember Moon was really cool last year, big missed opportunity there.

OC is fine but they need factions to go up against. I don't know who the other tag champs are... Revival?? Tag divisions are destroyed at the moment.

I can't remember who the IC Champion is again... was it Nakamura?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vince wasn't at Raw last night, and who could have guessed the show was awesome.

#FTRKO
6dfe9350dd98d03716915d0c728cc6838f8ce301d935ea25d0e229bc1ad21e9f.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Ugh, I was really looking forward to Moxley vs Omega. At least the replacement is ok!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Omega vs Pac was great but Cody's Star Trek entrance makes me not want to watch AEW.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can they shoehorn any more commercials into AEW: Dynamite? Holy fuck, I liked their first show, but the amount of commercials was just nauseating.

The women's title match was surpsingly good. It should have been a squash, but they made it work somehow.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Can they shoehorn any more commercials into AEW: Dynamite? Holy fuck, I liked their first show, but the amount of commercials was just nauseating.

The women's title match was surpsingly good. It should have been a squash, but they made it work somehow.
I fell asleep during the last commericial since it was almost 4am here.

Women's match was great, it's weird that everyone thought that the fat man would win but I thought Riho winning was very predictable. Everyone of their first champions will be multi time champs elsewhere, they mentioned at a previous PPV that Riho has won lots of things in Japan. Jericho has the most title wins out of everyone there. I'm guessing that Young Bucks will be the tag champs for the same reason.

Raw was much better than Dynamite this week, I don't watch NXT but I heard that was good too, Finn Balor joining NXT was a surprise.

I don't know... I think AEW may lose the wrestling war... all they are going to do is force WWE to put in effort and cash to beat them. Like having NXT overrun 15 minutes on purpose to grab people tuning in for the next show.

There's just too large a gulf between AEW's main event players and everyone else. WWE's women's divsion is excellent and AEW just can't compete there, even with people like Asuka being misused. Ring gear, entrance music and visuals are often poor too compared to WWE or NJPW. They lost their momentum at Fight for the Fallen in my opininon, it was much lower quality than Double or Nothing and Fyter Fest then there was months waiting for the next event. I also don't know what they are doing with Kenny Omega but his friendly nerd guy persona is just really lame.

My attention has been grabbed by fucking Bray Wyatt now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I'm looking forward to Smackdown tomorrow night. Can't wait to see what they pull out for FOX ratings.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I read punk is trying to be a backstage commentator. Could be a ruse to bring him back in the ring though.