Sports Entertainment

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I did not see the end of smackdown coming. Huge surprise they kept secret. show was good.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Was cool to see AEW double NXT on ratings, lets see if they can maintain it I guess.

Smackdown was good....bummer to see Kofi get squashed after a decent run like that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Smackdown was dissapointing after how good Raw was. Cringe opening segments again.

Hosix

All labs matter!
The end of smackdown was meh. The squish match...then the out of shape Cain heh. He needs to up his cardio or something.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I can't stand how WWE props up part time non-wrestlers as some big special event. I couldn't give half a fuck about Cain vs. Brock. Bathroom break match for me.
And Kofi losing the way he did was absurd. I'm not even a huge Kofi fan but that was insulting. Yay Brock will defend once every 9 months again. Yay.

I enjoyed the hell out of AEW Dynamite and NXT was excellent as usual. Great night of wrestling. Wednesday night war is going to be fun to watch.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i haven't watched in a while but i thought everyone was tired of brock 2 years ago. serious question, are people actually excited to see him? not including the audience at shows, they'll cheer for anything and if they boo WWE will just play cheers over them.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Well that HIAC match was a total shitshow last night. I turned it off 10 minutes because of the red lighting and then read about the finish. LOL what the fuck were they (mostly Vince I imagine) thinking?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well that HIAC match was a total shitshow last night. I turned it off 10 minutes because of the red lighting and then read about the finish. LOL what the fuck were they (mostly Vince I imagine) thinking?
Worst match I've ever seen.

Red lightning was cool, 25 stomps was not, don't even think I'm exaggerating either.

I was shouting at the screen "destroy the lantern with the hammer, that's his real head".

Rollins vomiting up blood should have been the DQ finish, with The Fiend refusing to pin him to torture him instead. They had to protect Rollins though...

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
A DQ in a HIAC match is the dumbest thing ever. Other than the women’s matches it was a shit ppv which ended with the worst finish I can remember seeing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Really enjoyed AEW Dark and Episode 2, I guess I didn't like Episode 1 as much because I saw it live at 1am.

Looks like they have won this week.

Edit: My god, the Smackdown Draft is the worst thing I have ever seen in wrestling.

Stephanie McMahon just reading out a list with no wrestler appearances or reactions. Actors playing network executives celebrating that they drafted Natalya. Fox had a CGI robot??

Charlotte Flair and Seth Rollins haven't been drafted yet despite being faces of the company, but Lucha House party has. Kabuki Warriors, Seth Rollins and Nakamura haven't been drafted yet even though they are champions.

Alexa Bliss and Nikki Criss drafted separately to the same brand despite being a tag team, wasting a pick. Yet AJ Styles and the OC are all one pick and could credibly be drafted separately to create some tension.

Almost all picks are people staying on the same brand.

Samoa Joe on a panel reacting to the picks as himself and not in character, saying how strong both brands look and not mentioning himself not be drafted or being injured.

Roman Reigns allowing The Fiend to attack Seth Rollins and just quietly slinking away.

Literally anyone could book this better.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Omega/Fenix in AAA tonight was really good.

Some cage match main event is on right now.

Last edited:
  • 2Like