Sports Entertainment

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Prince Devitt is back baby! I hope he still has this jacket.

9a8963a32bb166193d6611e5b15ca4cb.gif

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This may be the best wrestler entrance ever...

He needs to use that entrance music permanently.

Edit: surprisingly the first youtube was taken down

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I woulda watched anyway, but it should be fun for sure.

Crown Jewel reminded me of an old school WWF show. The matches weren't the best but they were fun and they pandered to the audience a lot.

The womans match, for what it meant and the reaction of the crowd chanting "This is Awesome" is one of the coolest things I've seen in my life.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
If you saw Cody's video package a few weeks ago, Jericho just did the greatest video package of all time in responce lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He is the youngest ever AEW champion after all.

I laughed pretty hard at that. Also reminded me when he proclaimed KO the longest reigning Universal Champion ever when he was the only one at the time. Good stuff, good stuff.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't watch the WWE, but how bad did Vince misuse Cody? He has a great look to him, and I would find it hard to believe he's a terrible wrestler.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Cody and his brother had the dumbest characters over the years. I'm glad Cody is changing things up in the wrestling scene. I think the Cody vs Tripple H run shows are going to push each other. I hope Vince stays out of NXT but the rumors are he wants to run that show also. I think Cody vs Vince shows Cody will come out on top.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't watch the WWE, but how bad did Vince misuse Cody? He has a great look to him, and I would find it hard to believe he's a terrible wrestler.

Cody is a good wrestler, but he doesn't have the charisma to be a top guy imo. Especially with how deep the WWE roster is nowadays. There are more than enough main event talent around, but they will never be given a chance til Vince stops relying on all the older talent.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Cody and his brother had the dumbest characters over the years. I'm glad Cody is changing things up in the wrestling scene. I think the Cody vs Tripple H run shows are going to push each other. I hope Vince stays out of NXT but the rumors are he wants to run that show also. I think Cody vs Vince shows Cody will come out on top.

What rumors are that Vince wants to run NXT? He’s going almost fully hands off of everything soon, that’s why he put Heyman and Prichard in the positions they are in so Vince can focus fully on the XFL. He’ll still be around of course be he won’t get involved in NXT beyond when they share events like they are with SS. Right now between Smackdown and the XFL his attention is completely taken up.

Also, Golddust was one of the greatest characters to come out of the 90s, broke barriers and was far, far ahead of his time.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>

Right. His biggest feud was with the dude who stars on the TV show, Arrow. (They had a match. Seriously)

Cody pushed and pushed to get free of the character and when they wouldn’t let him he asked for his release. WWE then stonewalled him on using the Rhodes name so he went to the Indys as just “Cody” and started breaking down the walls of what was thought possible for outside of the WWE in the states.

• 1Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Stardust could have been a really cool story line if they showed him slowly turning insane and transforming into Stardust and then having him redeem himself and dropping the character. But this is the WWE we're talking about. Their writers are the epitome of shit tier.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
AEW was good this week. The end got pretty hectic with everyone jumping from up high onto groups of wrestlers.

might get the PPV just to see Omega vs Moxley. Those dudes will sacrifice limbs to make the match amazing.

• 2Like