Sports Entertainment

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was a fan of Dashing Cody Rhodes. I also enjoyed how he beat Big Show in a tables match. Once he became Stardust they just forgot he existed. I am very happy how everything turned out though!

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
I could not fucking believe that match. They could have finished it after the broken glass, but no, Kenny was just getting started!

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Well shit, Punk on WWE tv happened. Hell has frozen over.

Too bad I don’t see him ever being anywhere but on a shitty fox show at 11 pm and fans are gonna freak

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well shit, Punk on WWE tv happened. Hell has frozen over.

Too bad I don’t see him ever being anywhere but on a shitty fox show at 11 pm and fans are gonna freak
It's technically Fox TV though. I guess it does open the door to him coming back.

I missed his entire run so to me he's just a weak looking failed MMA fighter.

Hosix

All labs matter!
It’s cause it’s FOX. Punk was good at his craft and he has quality mic skills. At this point WWE’s creative is so shitty they would fuck it up no matter what.

AEW Full Gear was a fun watch. Watching Mox and Omega was well worth it. If they ever came to my area I would attend a live show.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

The first thing that always comes into my mind when I see Paige is her getting railed by three dudes backstage.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I was thinking, if CM Punk went to AEW what is he going to do? Isn't his whole thing anti authority? He kind of needs to go to WWE for his gimmick to work.

The first thing that always comes into my mind when I see Paige is her getting railed by three dudes backstage.
I thought it was two guys?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was thinking, if CM Punk went to AEW what is he going to do? Isn't his whole thing anti authority? He kind of needs to go to WWE for his gimmick to work.

I thought it was two guys?

He was a cult leader for a while, so I guess he could feud with Evil Uno and Steve?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Reminds me of when the British Government put "Please don't stab each other" messages in a fried chicken place.

Black people love fried chicken. I love KFC too, so fucking what?