Sports Entertainment

Rajaah

Molten Core Raider
9d 16h 43m
With all the bad things going on in the world, at least we've got wrestling to go back to for a little bit of peace...

:: opens 411 ::

1592601893733.png

...GOOD LORD WHY

Jim Cornette, huh? He gets no sympy from me after the awful things he said about Justin Roberts being a pedo-

1592601913544.png

……….FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

• 2Worf
Reactions: MusicForFish and Hosix

Chris

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
35d 7h 17m
With all the bad things going on in the world, at least we've got wrestling to go back to for a little bit of peace...

View attachment 279089
...GOOD LORD WHY

Jim Cornette, huh? He gets no sympy from me after the awful things he said about Justin Roberts being a pedo-

View attachment 279090
Matt Riddle apparently choked someone in a car to coerce her into giving him a blowjob. The other 3 people in the car were asleep.

WHO WAS DRIVING!?

• 1Worf
Reactions: Rengak

MusicForFish

Space Command
<Prior Amod>
96d 5h 24m

View attachment 279089
...GOOD LORD WHY

View attachment 279090
How long until Vince comes up? Or do you think he has enough pull to keep them at bay until he's dead?

Rajaah

Molten Core Raider
9d 16h 43m
How long until Vince comes up? Or do you think he has enough pull to keep them at bay until he's dead?
Most of the allegations coming out are about guys engaging in creepy, underhanded, sneaky behaviors. Vince is a bit creepy sure, but I don't see him being underhanded or sneaky about trying to get with women. He's an ALPHA MALE HOSS and while I'm sure he's fooled around with his share of divas, I'd be willing to bet it was always a completely open/voluntary situation.

...that or he really does just have so much power that nobody would rat him out in the industry.

• 2Like
Reactions: Hosix and MusicForFish

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
33d 16h 52m
Vince has a bullionsdollar legal team. Anyone he’s porked has been buried in payouts or NDAs.

not so much for all these Indy faggots

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
33d 16h 52m
Cornette seems like it’s a non story. Basically the accusations is he would make guys fuck his wife while he watched in exchange for pushes. No one cares about male victims.