Sports Entertainment

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
With all the bad things going on in the world, at least we've got wrestling to go back to for a little bit of peace...

:: opens 411 ::

1592601893733.png

...GOOD LORD WHY

Jim Cornette, huh? He gets no sympy from me after the awful things he said about Justin Roberts being a pedo-

1592601913544.png

……….FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
With all the bad things going on in the world, at least we've got wrestling to go back to for a little bit of peace...

View attachment 279089
...GOOD LORD WHY

Jim Cornette, huh? He gets no sympy from me after the awful things he said about Justin Roberts being a pedo-

View attachment 279090
Matt Riddle apparently choked someone in a car to coerce her into giving him a blowjob. The other 3 people in the car were asleep.

WHO WAS DRIVING!?

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

View attachment 279089
...GOOD LORD WHY

View attachment 279090
How long until Vince comes up? Or do you think he has enough pull to keep them at bay until he's dead?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
How long until Vince comes up? Or do you think he has enough pull to keep them at bay until he's dead?

Most of the allegations coming out are about guys engaging in creepy, underhanded, sneaky behaviors. Vince is a bit creepy sure, but I don't see him being underhanded or sneaky about trying to get with women. He's an ALPHA MALE HOSS and while I'm sure he's fooled around with his share of divas, I'd be willing to bet it was always a completely open/voluntary situation.

...that or he really does just have so much power that nobody would rat him out in the industry.

• 2Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Vince has a bullionsdollar legal team. Anyone he’s porked has been buried in payouts or NDAs.

not so much for all these Indy faggots

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Cornette seems like it’s a non story. Basically the accusations is he would make guys fuck his wife while he watched in exchange for pushes. No one cares about male victims.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Brian Pillman, Jr wrestled on AEW Dark. It's the first match.

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
AEW had a great episode this week. Young Bucks vs Butcher and Blade falls count anywhere was my favourite. They went all over the arena.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
AEW tag matches are hard for me to watch unless FTR is involved. I can’t stand the usual no rule enforcement of the matches.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
AEW tag matches have a real bad problem of guys standing around waiting for spots to happen to them. I think it was the Jurassic Express vs Elite match where Kenny was legit standing behind Luchasaurus while Jungle Boy climbed the turnbuckle. And by standing there I mean it was like he was waiting in a line to get concessions. I still enjoy watching them, but it is one area where WWE is demonstrably better than AEW.

Chris

Potato del Grande
The 10 man tag was a clusterfuck, a shame since I like both groups. Now next week it's a 12 man tag, what the fuck?

The skateboard thumbtack bump at the end was incredible, I couldn't fucking believe it.

AEW has a strong future with their young talent like MJF/Jungleboy/Darby Allin and looks like Starks has joined that group.

Compare to WWE where their young guys are 5-10 years older and feel used up by NXT/205 Live and left to rot on the main roster.

• 2Like