Sports Entertainment

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, CM Punk's MMA debut is pushed back, due to needing back surgery. By the time he fights, it'll have been two years since he signed with the UFC. It's getting a little boring.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
The fact that he was having seizures from the concussions should be enough for him to say never again. That is some scary shit right there.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fact that he was having seizures from the concussions should be enough for him to say never again. That is some scary shit right there.
Yup, seizures, a lesion on the brain, and brain swelling, that didn't go away. He only wrestled 3 of the last 22 months. And that damage didn't heal, it's probably permanent. He was only forthcoming after he retired on this issue.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He should be thanking Vince for not allowing him back in the ring and really, Vince dodged a huge bullet by sticking to his guns.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
And on the flip side of the coin Vince lost his goddamn mind and almost fired Titus when Titus grabbed his arm and said ladies first as they were exiting the ramp last week. Overreact much? Fucking geezer needs to go.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
And on the flip side of the coin Vince lost his goddamn mind and almost fired Titus when Titus grabbed his arm and said ladies first as they were exiting the ramp last week. Overreact much? Fucking geezer needs to go.
I thought the same thing, until I saw the video. What was Titus thinking?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
It was stupid but to fire him over it? Even more idiotic.
I've never touched my boss ever, except to shake his hand hello. I'm self employed, if an employee started yanking on my arm (especially while other employees were present), I'd have a problem with it. Imagine if this was in a business setting while cameras were rolling.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can only assume that Titus went full retard and was actually pissed at Vince over something, and he'd have been suspended even if it hadn't been caught on camera. If it had been over some minor thing or just horseplay, I doubt he even would have been suspended in favor of the WWE not drawing any further attention to it.

Never touch your boss...except in the WWE where it's ok to dropkick him across the ring.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I know the entire story guys. Don't need any updates. It's still fucking retarded.

And oh boy! This Big Show vs. Braun Strowman is going to be a barn burner!

edit: re: My opinion on the event. My view may be tainted by the fact that I think Vince is old as fuck and just needs to go away at this point. :p

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Heh, guess I was wrong about it being something serious and it's Vince being a dumbfuck on a power trip. From a different angle you can see Vince shove Titus pretty hard after the grab, so who exactly is the one guilty of unprofessional conduct? Terrible PR, especially with it leaking out that he actually wanted to fire Titus over it. The correct thing to do would be...nothing, except bitching Titus out off camera if he was really that upset over it.

Guess it's good to be the king though, even when your incompetence is slowly choking your company to death.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Titus grabbed Vince's arm and said Ladies first trying to allow Stephanie to exit before Vince. We already know Vince isn't a gentleman so Titus was stupid for pulling that. :p

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
No idea why he'd put his hands on Vince, on camera (though not live, at least), when he's quasi-in-character. Just no. Vince isn't known for his sense of humour or his forgiving soul.

It was a stupid move and he should count himself lucky that he wasn't fired. He'll be lucky to escape being buried for years now.

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
No idea why he'd put his hands on Vince, on camera (though not live, at least), when he's quasi-in-character. Just no. Vince isn't known for his sense of humour or his forgiving soul.

It was a stupid move and he should count himself lucky that he wasn't fired. He'll be lucky to escape being buried for years now.
Right, because they were really pushing him before this incident.

Look, Titus seems to be an overall good guy and hopefully will have a job after he is done wrestling as a ambassador or something, dude does alot for people. The facts are that he is 39 years old and probably isnt ever going to get any kind of title run or push of any relavence at this point. Did Vince over react? Probably, but it should go without being said you dont put hands on the boss. From what I understand and have read elsewhere, there have been some warnings issued backstage for some of the talent due to them "not acting professional" when they need to be, so this is probably just serving as titus being the poster child of what happens when you dont act professional when you are supposed to be.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The only reason why he wasn't fired is that he does the most charity work in the company, other than Cena. He brings them good PR. If he wasn't doing all of that, he'd have been canned. 90 days is a bit extreme, you can violate the drug/PED policy twice and get less time off.

WWE Superstar Titus O??TNeil named Celebrity Dad of the Year in 2015 MEGA Dads Awards | WWE Community

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
" WWE officials have finalized the WrestleMania 32 main events and they have decided on who The Undertaker will face but we don't know who that person is. It was said that Taker's opponent is not someone on the roster right now."

Im intrigued. Do they mean not on the active roster, as in someone whos injured like cena? Or someone in NXT who would be getting the call up of a lifetime?!

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I think Prince Puma works out.

hXmaU5O.gif