Sports Entertainment

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I was reading that last night when it leaked, glad Chyna finally gets in. Looking forward to Waltmans speech and hopefully she gets in solo at some point.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
my problem with charlotte is that it feels like she's just being shoehorned in. does she deserve to be apart of the first women's main event in wrestlemania? yeah of course. does rhonda? no. absolutely not. plenty of women are put into positions they don't deserve. that's not any different from the men's division.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Rhonda is being a baby about this Cris Cyborg shit. Saying she will leave if Cyborg joins WWE. Vince has to get all the talent he can in the stables. Cause AEW with Khans backing can spend on that shit too.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Part of the hype of the match is that it’s against Rhonda, and she’s done a hell of a job and deserves to be there as well. A tenure argument is dumb. She draws, she’s entertaining and she’s a top star.

j00t

it's not a tenure argument. she's definitely skilled, that's not my point. i've never liked rhonda. she can physically perform but her attitude is just... she's an amazing athlete but she just cannot handle not being the top. the VERY FIRST THING SHE DOES in WWE, is come out after the FIRST EVER women's royal rumble and take all the attention away from Asuka (who just had an amazing performance) and just points awkwardly at the wrestlemania sign. then she comes out and says she wants to work her way to the top like everyone else, and doesn't want to be handed anything, then her FIRST MATCH is at wrestlemania. now there's all these rumors that she's going to leave after wrestlemania to focus on her family. she'll still be contracted by the WWE, but she'll just be taking a hiatus. uh. girl you haven't even been on TV a year before you want to take a break?

listen i get it, you can do whatever you want, just don't get pissed when people aren't invested in you. and don't get me started on that stupid mean face she does. yes, physically she can put on a good match. but so can a lot of other people.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
She didn’t do any of that. Management had her so that, because it sells, which means people on the mass want it.

It’s like when people shit on Roman yet he draws and sells more than anyone.

And sure a lot can put in a great match, but putting on a great match isn’t all that matters. As a matter of fact, sometimes it’s the least important thing.

j00t

i'm just saying i don't like rhonda. i never have. she gets punched in the face a few times and crumples and disappears. fine, i get it, getting punched in the face hurts. but lets stop pretending you're the baddest bitch on the planet. meanwhile, becky gets punched in the face and walks out of the arena with the biggest shit-eating grin on the planet.

in a REAL fight? yeah, rhonda would trounce all over becky. but that's not why we watch.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You’re right, I watch to be entertained and for a good story and I get both with Rhonda and Becky. So I’m happy that with the way things are. Clearly it’s working out well for WWE because their banking a shit ton of money off of it. And as long as they do that in the sink going to stop.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Ok Ricochet is fun to watch. My kids got a kick out of his high flying moves.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You’ve never seen him? If you don’t keep up with NXT you’re missing out man. That dudes been good in the indies for years.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rhonda is being a baby about this Cris Cyborg shit. Saying she will leave if Cyborg joins WWE. Vince has to get all the talent he can in the stables. Cause AEW with Khans backing can spend on that shit too.

The only reason Cris Cyborg would even be brought into WWE is because of the money bags Vince thinks he would get having her against Rousey. Otherwise Vince probably wouldn't even give her a second thought. Cyborg is ugly on par with Fabulous Moolah.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You’ve never seen him? If you don’t keep up with NXT you’re missing out man. That dudes been good in the indies for years.

Ricochet is awesome, unfortunately he'll be under utilized and buried once he hits the main roster.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The only reason Cris Cyborg would even be brought into WWE is because of the money bags Vince thinks he would get having her against Rousey. Otherwise Vince probably wouldn't even give her a second thought. Cyborg is ugly on par with Fabulous Moolah.

She'd make a great heel. You don't need to be pretty to be a heel.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
FUCK Lafayette.

4 top NXT call ups. And this is the fucking crowd? I cant remember a shittier crowd. Please never come back to this shithole.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users