Sports Entertainment

Chris

Potato del Grande
MJF reminds me of a young Miz, and that’s not a bad thing. Dudes a legit old school heel.
I never saw young Miz, but he's great whenever I see him.

I really liked Miz's face run when he was trying to reason with Daniel Bryan about facing The Fiend. Why they did have face Miz vs heel Bryan at Wrestlemania I don't know... well I do know, Vince and 100 writers are in the way.

Miz would be as good as MJF if WWE was booked properly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
From watching this clip, OC made Jericho look old and slow.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I get that he's old, but I can't believe how fat Jericho is getting, goddamn.
Not being on tour to keep that cardio routine downpat and not giving a shit about clean eatting and his workout has really kicked his ass. Shame, he was in good shape most of his career. Makes me wonder if he will go the rick flair, Hogan route or retire before his legacy gets tainted by being a fatty and rolling around the ring.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Not being on tour to keep that cardio routine downpat and not giving a shit about clean eatting and his workout has really kicked his ass. Shame, he was in good shape most of his career. Makes me wonder if he will go the rick flair, Hogan route or retire before his legacy gets tainted by being a fatty and rolling around the ring.

He claims he wanted to bulk up to fight Naito, i guess he forgot to do the part where you harvest the mass after you cultivate it.

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i mean... i don't want to white knight jericho... but there comes a point where your age catches up to you. i used to be able to eat whatever i wanted, whenever i wanted and i could drop weight super easy. but now i'm 40 and that just doesn't work anymore. the kind of time and energy he's willing to put into his diet and gym time clearly isn't the same kind of ratio it used to be, and i think that's fine.

• 1Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
i mean... i don't want to white knight jericho... but there comes a point where your age catches up to you. i used to be able to eat whatever i wanted, whenever i wanted and i could drop weight super easy. but now i'm 40 and that just doesn't work anymore. the kind of time and energy he's willing to put into his diet and gym time clearly isn't the same kind of ratio it used to be, and i think that's fine.
He's not going to sleep with you.
Couldn't help myself!

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He's not going to sleep with you.
Couldn't help myself!
depositphotos_5080703-stock-illustration-sad-emoticon.jpg

• 2Worf

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Jericho is still fine imo. Is he as great as he was 10 years ago? No, of course not. But he’s still one of the most relevant names in the business and can still go. Really that’s all that matters.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jericho is still fine imo. Is he as great as he was 10 years ago? No, of course not. But he’s still one of the most relevant names in the business and can still go. Really that’s all that matters.

Also has zero problem putting other guys over.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users