Spring 2014 Anime Thread

Khane

Got something right about marriage
So Blade & Soul. Not sure why I watched it for 9 episodes. Show is really goddamn bad.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So Blade & Soul. Not sure why I watched it for 9 episodes. Show is really goddamn bad.
Cause the 1st episode looked promising and it was based on a MMO which we want NCsoft to release over here and then... yeah...

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
You guys should get bakabt.me subscriptions to download older anime's. They usually have high quality batches available.
Don't forget nyaa.eu . All the fansubbing groups release there first (I think). Also, bakabt.me doesn't host shows licensed by some companies so they're missing a lot of the good shit.

late edit : you should also watch Mardock Scramble, Shigurui and Kurozuka.

satael

Silver Squire
For me the best anime series after year 2000 is by far Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (then again, I might like Legend of Galactic Heroes even more but that's another story...)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I haven't been a big HxH fan, maybe having only watched the first arc (felt it was so sloooooow). Then I decided to skip waaaay ahead and watch ep.131. That has to be one of the most epic anime episodes I've watched. Very curious how Gon will turn out after all that.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
So... Death Note is fantastic. I'm about 22 or 23 episodes in, right after:

Higuchi gets taken down, L and Watari just got killed by Rem, and Light is back to being diabolical. I was really hoping he'd get back to being the anti-hero again. It did kind of drag when they were trying to figure out who was the new Kira in the Yotsuba group. Please tell me it gets better as it goes. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a big circle with some new investigator vs. Light again.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yep it is a slow decline after that tbh but its still a superb series never the less.

The Master

Bronze Squire

Higuchi gets taken down, L and Watari just got killed by Rem, and Light is back to being diabolical. I was really hoping he'd get back to being the anti-hero again. It did kind of drag when they were trying to figure out who was the new Kira in the Yotsuba group. Please tell me it gets better as it goes. I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a big circle with some new investigator vs. Light again.
That is the real end. The rest of the series is because he was offered so much money to keep going he couldn't not take it.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm

I recommend stop watching now and go over to our other suggestions. If you like this you may like Code Geass (especially season 2) but it is still quite different as it involves mechs.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
you're gonna probably finish death note anyway, cuz even tho everyone says it is bad, you're just hoping we're all wrong.
we're not.

save yourself some 20ish? eps of shit and watch something else redeeming.

i always say gai rei zero, 12eps really short, really good.

Kaio

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That was a good series, a nice slice of life w/ mystery being the primary theme. Wish it continued further! Note quite the horror, thriller, or action genres but if your open to others I would watch that too Budos.

Phoenix Prime_sl

shitlord
I fully expect Seikoku no Drgonar to turn into a full on tentacle rape hentai at the rate its going.

One week friends, mahouka, and brynnhilder continue to impress. Will keep watching.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Death Note done (girlfriend wanted to see the end) and starting Psycho Pass tonight.
As stated the last 13 episodes were ok, just not as good.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Finally watched HxH up to the current episode. It does start slow but ramps up really fast in the Chimera Arc. I got annoyed near the end there where everything got really "narrate-y", there'd be like 5 spoken lines of dialogue and then the narrator would explain damn near everything going on the whole episode. That power up was pretty nasty though.