Spring 2015 Anime Thread

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wont be seraph case, unless it divert totally from the manga, which could be possible since there isnt much content out afaik, so im pretty sure anime will catch up with it before it end, kinda like what happened to akame ga kill, we ll see.
I think they are doing split seasons, spring and fall so the manga will have more time.

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Shokugeki no Souma, had zero interest in food shows but people raved about the manga so I checked it out. While it is indeed a cooking show, its popularity is likely due to certain other miscellaneous elements.
The art for the manga is done by TOSH (very famous game/hentai illustrator), which is why it was initially popular.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Shokugeki no Souma, will probably be one of the top animes this season (cuz i read the manga to current), the art is probably great as well. Also for avid home/schooled chefs you'll see that they use tons of real technical shit, pretty sure they're using the same chef as a technical liaison so you won't get no dumbass csi "i'm gonna create a gui interface in visual basic, get the bad guys!" type shit.

Main character is good enough to follow/root for(you already know what type of anime this is, as to why you root for someone), sub characters could use more polish but serve their purpose.

too bad i don't have time for anime, do they illustrate him cooking/cutting with his index finger on the spine of the knife?

While that is highly frowned upon in western style, it's pretty much japanese style. (but they even have the euro's do that too)

Did they do the "orgasmic art" yet?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They absolutely did the orgasmic art. The potato bacon "pork roast" exploded like ejaculation when they first tried it. It's a fun show.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I called it, but for all the wrong reasons. I was looking at it as Anime for a foodie, but that's only a tiny piece of the puzzle. This show rules. Really hope it continues to rule.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I see more then a few mangas I read have been turned into animes now.....hopefully they don't fuck up the animes

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wasn't a big fan of Triage. However, Gunslinger was entertaining. Looking forward to seeing how that one goes.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Episode 2 of Shokugeki was good also. The first episode was better, but this kept my interest. Looking forward to how the season progresses.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Blood Blockade Battlefront is finally on funimation. Good start. Seraph of the End continued well and it appears the school setting was very temporary. Funimation has a really strong lineup this season, BBB, Seraph, Arslan, and GITS: Arise.