Spring 2015 Anime Thread

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anime countries:

c7lLo4w.gif

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
It always seems much shorter than it actually is. Sign of a solid show, in my opinion.

bytes

Molten Core Raider
This might be the wrong thread but I only just now got around to watching the second season of Tokyo Ghould and what the FUCK was that? Is this one of these shows where the producers decided to abandon the show halfway through and just push out a bunch of episodes and call it a day?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Watched Haikyu! a few weeks back. Noticed it was made by Production I.G., the same folks who do Kuroko and did IGPX a while back. Definitely a good group for sports action.

Malakriss

I can't quite figure out Plastic Memories yet, it's like every 2 episodes is a different genre and now I fear the death flags are raising for the next set.

Gorillaz_sl

shitlord
So I have watched/am watching the below shows, trying to find some other shows to watch...will list some newer and older stuff.

Shokugeki
Beyond the Boundary
Parasyte
No Game No Life
Is It Wrong to Try...
Xam'd
Ergo Proxy
Attack on Titan
Darker Than Black
Eureka 7

Obviously enjoyed staples like Bebop and Trigun, I just got back into watching again and got a sub to Crunchy Roll.

But anyway, any recommendations would be great.

Thanks.

Malakriss

Other recommended Crunchy shows:

Blast of Tempest
Btooom
Blue Exorcist
Chaika - The Coffin Princess
Fate/Zero (I would advise watching Fate/Stay Night 2006 -> Fate/Zero -> F/SN Unlimited Blade Works route)
Hunter x Hunter 2011
The Irregular at the Magic School

If you don't mind ads there's alsoWatch Anime Shows Online | Hulu

Thanks for pointing this out, it was a great little episode. Makes me want to re-watch the original now...

...and probably cry like a little bitch. Again
frown.png
No problem, I know the show had some fans in this thread so I figured there would be some interest.

Been thinking lately that it is too bad Korean stuff doesn't get animated. Having breaker, tower of god, or girls of the wild animated well would be amazing.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This might be the wrong thread but I only just now got around to watching the second season of Tokyo Ghould and what the FUCK was that? Is this one of these shows where the producers decided to abandon the show halfway through and just push out a bunch of episodes and call it a day?
Delete season 2 from your mind, it was pure 100% grade A5 bullshit.