Spring 2021 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I love me some Bofuri also. Yeah, this board is good at getting new shows to watch.

By the way, if you like reading Manhwa (it's Korean manga), I suggest a few series.
Return to Player
SSS-Class Suicide Hunter
The Tutorial is Too Hard

I read them in addition to Overgeared & Solo Leveling

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
86 is a great show where nothing seems to happen.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Vivy is truly exceptional. This is like a top 10 anime of the past 5 years kind of good.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love me some Bofuri also. Yeah, this board is good at getting new shows to watch.

By the way, if you like reading Manhwa (it's Korean manga), I suggest a few series.
Return to Player
SSS-Class Suicide Hunter
The Tutorial is Too Hard

I read them in addition to Overgeared & Solo Leveling
Add Legend of the Northern Blade to your list. Good story so far, and excellent art.

Edit: Great episode of Spider today.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Upcomming Summer - Just call it Summer of Isekai. Seriously it's like 99% isekai.

On my check out list:

scarlet nexus
Battle in 5 seconds after meeting
Realistic hero rebuilt the kindgdom

Will definitely watch: FGO Final Singularity

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Upcomming Summer - Just call it Summer of Isekai. Seriously it's like 99% isekai.

On my check out list:

scarlet nexus
Battle in 5 seconds after meeting
Realistic hero rebuilt the kindgdom

Will definitely watch: FGO Final Singularity

Nothings got me super hyped, but lots of shows that look like they could be good. Not bad.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
lol 7 more OFA powered quirks for Midoriya
7 more chances for him to cry about it and fail to control shit.

cbs all access ugh GIF by CBS

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Wtf is going on with vivy. That was like a recap episode I think, but it was actually really good. Recap episodes are supposed to be skipped.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Wtf is going on with vivy. That was like a recap episode I think, but it was actually really good. Recap episodes are supposed to be skipped.

First off. There are events after the credits so don't end the Episode there. Hopefully everyone watches after the credits.

There are only 3 episodes left. (Ugh)

What's happening is we are coming full circle to the first episode.

So Osamu was Matsumoto's creator all along (back in Episode 1, Matsumoto said he assumes the name of his creator.)

It's revealed that Vivy has failed in her mission to carry out the Singularity Project. Vivy isn't Diva anymore that is why she can't sing. The Diva personality is gone, Vivy is just inhabiting Diva's body and assuming the identity.

This episode was just basically the...here's what happened after her other personality died. Vivy and Diva had different missions. What we saw here was Vivy unable to fulfill Diva's mission for years but decided to give it a try and write the first AI created song ever.

Also Vivy getting an English Dub quick.

• 1Like