Spring 2023 Anime Thread

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
youre GIF

One of the upper ranks will attack Muzan.
darth vader GIF

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
"They're more trustworthy than women"

Holy shit I fell out of my fucking chair for that line. Marginal service has truly won me over. This show is so stupid it's good. All the little details. The one guy saying they are in the boat because its inconspicuous, meanwhile they're both dressed in those stupid ass costumes that majorly stick out. The whirlwind attack muscles did. Just how comically dumb all of their back stories and flashbacks are. I feel like every episode apes some movie, but not sure which one this one is aping.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Oshi no ko does not fucking miss. Holy fuck this show.

Move out of the way akane ...... it's time for ....akane waifu. Damn you anime.

2 Akanes best girl this season.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Suicide girl is a great actress. Turns from suicide girl straight into Ai. Impressive stuff. Even the star eyes. She researched the part quite well. I wonder what next week will bring.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
In Heavenly Delusion the brother sister brain transplant may be too much retardation for me.
Since they pushed some shows back for sports, I decided to check in on this post-apocalyptic gender confusion anime.
PghLLXR.jpg

C64pWyU.jpg
kek

• 2Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Oshi no ko does not fucking miss. Holy fuck this show.

Move out of the way akane ...... it's time for ....akane waifu. Damn you anime.

2 Akanes best girl this season.

Just catching up on the last couple of weeks since I was out of town. Just finished Oshi ep 6. Not seen 7 or 7.5 yet which is out at this point, will probably catch this weekend.

Wow that Cyberbullying episode was really something. Egosurfing , what a new concept to humanity really and we are definitely as a society not equipped to handle it. Everyone for the last 50 years wants worldwide fame but only recently has it allowed semi normal people to have it. Normally Fame and Mega-Fame were reserved for maybe a few hundred people on the planet. (President, King, Prime Minister, Elvis, etc) Now you are famous instantly good or bad. Your agent would also protect you from that stuff but now it's all over the public and you can't stop it. And since people today are egosurfing and wanting feedback they are more open to criticsm as well as the good.

Also Ruby naming the Idol group the same as Ai's could easily backfire. People will be comparing them, original and new. Trying to steal their popularity? I think it will easily get nasty. Aqua was trying to prevent this very thing from happening and keeping Ruby out of it but he can't prevent it. She doesn't want to tell lies and is too innocent. I think she will have a smack in her face with reality eventually. As this episode shows the Internet is RELENTLESS, just look at FOH and this is an oldschool forum space, not Reddit, Twitter, or Youtube.

I always think back to Steve Bartman who ruined the Chicago Cubs chance at the World Series. The kind of hate that guy got and probably still gets will last a lifetime when in the moment he was probably just like, I'll catch it as a great souvenir or just reacted like I know I would have.

Also Hells Paradise I am really digging. Having a whole episode for backstory for someone who as far as we know just ended up dead. Gonna be interesting to see where this goes.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The Mist Hashira ended up being badass.

• 2Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The Mist Hashira ended up being badass.

Well, all the Hashira are gonna be badass, that's why they're Hashira.

The Flame Hashira was a badass too, even though he died. And so was the Sound Hashira.

And this Love Hashira, or whatever she is, seems like a true psycho.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Well, all the Hashira are gonna be badass, that's why they're Hashira.

The Flame Hashira was a badass too, even though he died. And so was the Sound Hashira.

And this Love Hashira, or whatever she is, seems like a true psycho.
Hashira usually die against the uppers from what we know of the show's lore. If beating them becomes a new norm, I may lose interest. A terrifying and difficult to beat badguy is one of the more interesting things in this show, and Why I liked the train arc. You can come close, but actually doing the deed? Not easy even for the most skilled.

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Jesus, Gundam: Happy Birthday continues to deliver the heavy hits.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hashira usually die against the uppers from what we know of the show's lore. If beating them becomes a new norm, I may lose interest. A terrifying and difficult to beat badguy is one of the more interesting things in this show, and Why I liked the train arc. You can come close, but actually doing the deed? Not easy even for the most skilled.
Use some common sense, of course beating them becomes the new norm. This isn't One Piece, there isn't time for more Mugen Train arcs. It's most likely going to be a straight line from the Swordsmith village to the rest of the Upper Moons and Muzan, presumably with some setbacks and some more dead Hashira along the way.

• 2Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Use some common sense, of course beating them becomes the new norm. This isn't One Piece, there isn't time for more Mugen Train arcs. It's most likely going to be a straight line from the Swordsmith village to the rest of the Upper Moons and Muzan, presumably with some setbacks and some more dead Hashira along the way.
There's a reason I drop this type of show after 3-5 seasons usually. Once I know how its going, it also becomes boring.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I haven't heard anything about the latest Ranking of Kings season. Is it good? Anyone watching?