Spring 2023 Anime Thread

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Ufotable really puts all other anime studios to shame. Demon Slayer is always just visually impressive as fuck.

• 3Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
My feels haven’t been so disturbed in a long time, fuckin Vinland

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kuma Bear s2 is my relaxing show this season, if you haven't watched any of it definitely recommend.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
KamiKatsu: Working for God in a Godless World is the best show this season, huge plot twist in the latest episode.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
KamiKatsu: Working for God in a Godless World is the best show this season, huge plot twist in the latest episode.
Do the pedos die, cause that show was creepy as fuck.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Just catching up on Hells Paradise and good lord what a great show.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Demon Slayer...god damn. It cannot be stressed enough that Ufotable has no equal in the industry.

• 3Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
This week's Witch from Mercury was brutal (emotionally speaking). She's ruthless.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Trapped in Randomonia>
giphy.gif

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Mashle is this seasons dumb fun. It's enjoyable and totally worth watching, but I don't think much about it. I laughed way too hard at the sorting scene.

• 3Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I have zero interest in watching Mashle. I end up watching another episode or two and it's hilarious, but then next week rolls around and I'm back to zero interest.

Dunno why.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I have zero interest in watching Mashle. I end up watching another episode or two and it's hilarious, but then next week rolls around and I'm back to zero interest.

Dunno why.
The main character pretty much is just there and has no personality at all. I know I don’t really look forward to it or even remember what day it comes out, but when I see a new episode I definitely hit play and end up enjoying the 24 minutes.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Loving Yamada at Lvl 999 is pretty enjoyable.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why cant' Genya use a breathing technique? Just not talented?
The calmness required to train total concentration breathing seems antithetical to his nature, but god only knows where this alternate power source came from.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The calmness required to train total concentration breathing seems antithetical to his nature, but god only knows where this alternate power source came from.

Can't tell if you're being serious or you just missed the flashbacks about what his mother was....