Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Whats an impostor system? Is that just a fake background where the stars are going to be static? or what...?

Variise

N00b
Last edited:
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
CIG just posted their entire 2017 schedule.

3.0 Release Schedule Current release date for 3.0 is June 29, 2017. Based on past releases this date can/will move based on blockers. See below for blockers.

3.0 blockers

CIG's video on building schedules. (20min) Watch it so you can criticize them intelligently.

EDIT: Clarity
EDIT 2: It's 42 different schedules combined.
EDIT 3: I'm out. Enjoy it. Or don't. Be back when 3.0 launches.

I promised to stay away but I just had to say something because it's my job.

• 1Like

Quaid

Trump's Staff
So 2017 release is out of the picture officially then I guess.

I wonder how many of the original backers will have died by the time this releases? How many will have gotten married, had children, changed careers, lost interest, etc?

Incredible when you think about it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Can you will LTI to next of kin and if so can they still trade it in on upgrades and retain the LTI after said transfer?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Denaut

Trump's Staff
waiting.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Decided to check in here on a whim to see if there was any news. I take it the answer is "no". Are people still spending thousands of real life dollars buying ships for this "game"? Do they even have a timeframe for releasing a final product?

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Decided to check in here on a whim to see if there was any news. I take it the answer is "no". Are people still spending thousands of real life dollars buying ships for this "game"? Do they even have a timeframe for releasing a final product?

We'd need to dig deep into metaphysics to understand the answer, which should provide a sort of answer all on its own.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
DAre people still spending thousands of real life dollars buying ships for this "game"?

Crowdfunding Development Spreadsheet Version 2.0

I'm no numbers guy so I can't really tell if they're slowing down but I do see they're getting close to 150 million raised which puts them knocking on the door of top 5 most expensive games ever made (Or half made, as the case may be). These people are flat out crazy.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Crowdfunding Development Spreadsheet Version 2.0

I'm no numbers guy so I can't really tell if they're slowing down but I do see they're getting close to 150 million raised which puts them knocking on the door of top 5 most expensive games ever made (Or half made, as the case may be). These people are flat out crazy.

It's essentially a cult now. You'd probably get more bang for your buck out of Scientology at this point.

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Shit bro, you just gave them another idea for their kickstarter. 10K gets you your own planet. Fuck if you'll ever see it. But you own it!