Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Variise

N00b
Suspected? That fucktard was trying to sell it like it was a new car. He had full press packet copypasta on hand for every occasion. He was probably promised free ships and a Playboy mansion space station for how hard he was working it.

Fucking Space Amway.

And you're just stupid enough to think being informed is an insult.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Variise

N00b
I still hope this comes out and is a good game.

Never funded this. Was going to but by the time I got around to it they had millions in the bank already. I like to fund games / etc that I like and I think need the help.

Chris doesn't need my money. Sounds like they need some help though, this is not going well.

They need more technical artists.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
And you're just stupid enough to think being informed is an insult.

Lumi considers himself "informed" too. Reposting Star Citizen press releases is pretty much on the level with reposting Nigerian Scam emails hoping that you may sucker one or two.

Denaut

Trump's Staff
They need more technical artists.

Yay! The professor is back! I very much missed your lectures about how "game development really works" as I am so ignorant of the topic. Please, o' wise one, I need further education as to how my ignorance of game development leads to my misunderstanding of Chris Roberts' genius.

• 1Worf

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Trick question. Chris Roberts doesn't need to be told what's fun. He knows already! Now pull down your in game pants and get squatting.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
will i need to wipe manually, or be able to buy a jpg of a japanese toilet?

if its manual only my pal with 3 kids wil have an unfair advantage

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Didn't Variisr announce he was wasting his time here and say he was gonna fuck back to where ever? Pretty sure that occured more than once over the history of the thread.

I guess he went to the Chris Roberts school of following through...

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I'm just waiting for some Tumblerina to get triggered by the male/female only option, demand a tranny gender, then they implement it complete with the need for regular dilations and a suicide by space police option.

• 1Worf

Palum

what Suineg set it to
This game is gaming's Darwinism.

itMcsy5.gif

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
will i need to wipe manually, or be able to buy a jpg of a japanese toilet?

if its manual only my pal with 3 kids wil have an unfair advantage

Actually no, you'll need to collect the raw materials, then smelt them into metals, and forge the components required to build your personal space ass-cleaning device.. But before you can use it you'll also need to create the solar energy collectors to store enough energy to power the PAC (Personal Ass Cleaner).. Then and only then will you be able to fully enjoy the complete fecal evacuation simulation elements of Star Citizen.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Or you can buy an Asschute 3000 add-on for your ships and hanger for $500

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I hope the cheapest version is a poopsock and a bottle, which gives you minus charisma.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
lets keep it serious, this is a 150.000.000$ project we are discussing

nope, jk, at least its delivering in entertainment value if nothing else