Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I find it more entertaining than I should that people with no monetary involvement in this game are more opinionated about its "development" than they are about abortion, with which they share a similar level of fiscal involvement.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I find it more entertaining than I should that people with no monetary involvement in this game are more opinionated about its "development" than they are about abortion, with which they share a similar level of fiscal involvement.

I tossed it $40 way back in the kickstart days. Only reason I remember is i find 100s of their emails in my spam folder when a password reset goes missing. Hell at least I didnt give money to Brad, he dead.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Interesting to see if they blame anything on the virus? Seems like a good scapegoat opportunity when talking delays or layoffs to come.

Denaut

Trump's Staff
I don't think it is money laundering, just run of the mill incompetence. Anyone who has worked in the video game industry would not be shocked by all the time and money spent while producing so little.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
So the game coming out of this actually a different game, so backers need to buy it? LOL.

Welcome to 8years ago or whenever they started? Squadron 42 was supposed to be a small part of the game focused on the combat and with a single player storyline, to promote the main game and was meant to be released a lot earlier than the full game. This went... well not so great obviously. Still the plan I'd assume. Pretty sure backers had access to both on the larger packs.

gak

<Gold Donor>
Half of covid deaths are SC backers suiciding, change-my-mind.jpg

r.jpg

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
hmm wonder how many investors got insurance ....

That would explain some of it .. but uhhh How's that Tech demo? ...

Elidroth

Trakanon Raider
Is Chris Roberts about to make me his bitch?

Lol.. probably not. He doesn't have the incredibly stupid looking Troll Doll hair like Romero does.

What's truly crazy to me is I know someone who's actually spent nearly $20,000 on Star Citizen so far.. It hurts my head to think about it too long.

• 2WTF
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users