Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

Metalhead

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lol.. probably not. He doesn't have the incredibly stupid looking Troll Doll hair like Romero does.

What's truly crazy to me is I know someone who's actually spent nearly $20,000 on Star Citizen so far.. It hurts my head to think about it too long.
Man that's like having someone you know getting caught up in a MLM scam or sending money to a Nigerian prince. Sad

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Free launch coming up afaik 7 days or less
Their in game expo starts tomorrow I think and there should be a free flight period for anybody who has an account either with it or shortly there after. During the expo you can rent ships in that days exhibit for free to try them out.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Even free I can't be arsed. Sad.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
What? I paid like $225 in the first kickstarter in 2012. Fake edit: All of my stuff is in my hangar, I got the "Rear Admiral" package.

Real edit: Whooooaaa, they have raised $285 milllllliiioon dollars for this? I may have to download and give this a try.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

pysek

<Gold Donor>
What? I paid like $225 in the first kickstarter in 2012. Fake edit: All of my stuff is in my hangar, I got the "Rear Admiral" package.

Real edit: Whooooaaa, they have raised $285 milllllliiioon dollars for this? I may have to download and give this a try.

Be sure to film your disappointment in real time, for posterity.

1590282002021.png

pysek

<Gold Donor>
You have to love before you can truly hate.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I downloaded it as did two coworkers.

And, that was...the opposite of fun.

I love space shit. It's 99% of what I play. I hope they get somewhere in my life time.

pysek

<Gold Donor>
I like what they were going for, but that's long gone now.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Found this on Reddit

Well I was able to get past the character creator, and spent a couple minutes making a guy.
Got into game to try and see the expo for once. Tried to rent a ship for 0 credits but it kept timing out. Did this for all the ships I tried.
Then I figured I'd go do a delivery mission but stopped to eat since I was "hungry"... Took nearly a minute for the burrito to show up in hand, but then discovered I couldn't put my helmet back on, or modify any of my gear further for that matter. Killing myself caused me to respawn with an MRE in hand that I tried to buy like 20 minutes prior but didn't seem to register. Still couldn't put on my helmet.
Logged out and tried a different server in AUS this time in hopes of wearing a helmet. Forced me to make a character again. Then got infinite load.
Meh. I'm out.

Stuck on burrito! Loading...please wait.

• 6Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users