Star Citizen Online - The search for more money

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you want a blue collar spaceman work sim, check out:

This is a fun little game but I can play for an hour before my brain is like stop. It really hits the vertigo of working in that environment well.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Not interested in Recycle Systems.. I like the explore/logistic side, which might be another 8years before we see anything on that, all Hail the Money Laundering System that is "Star Citizen".

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
At what point will people start wondering when they get a finished product? Maybe the jokes on us, we’ll be mocking this to our grave and this will still be chugging along in prealpha under the tutelage of Chris Roberts the III

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game is starting to become another Duke Nukem. It may eventually come out, but by that time nobody will care.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Starting to?

Edit: And the problem with Duke Nukem isn't just that it took forever and people stopped caring, but that it was entirely mediocre when it came out.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
At what point will people start wondering when they get a finished product? Maybe the jokes on us, we’ll be mocking this to our grave and this will still be chugging along in prealpha under the tutelage of Chris Roberts the III

This is clown world applied to the video game arena. There will never be a finished product that comes close to resembling an actual video game. X4 is a space game, Elite is a space game. Heck even things like Rebel Galaxy and Everspace are real games that shit on this. I can't believe this company hasn't been shut down yet. Everyone needs to abandon them or it will just keep on going.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
This is clown world applied to the video game arena. There will never be a finished product that comes close to resembling an actual video game. X4 is a space game, Elite is a space game. Heck even things like Rebel Galaxy and Everspace are real games that shit on this. I can't believe this company hasn't been shut down yet. Everyone needs to abandon them or it will just keep on going.

As long as there's a money supply, this game will keep rolling forward. The fans of Star Citizen are like heroin junkies who get a little taste every day. Just string 'em along...

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The game comes out the money probably stops or at least is reduced. As long as the carrot is out there people keep spending money apparently. It comes out out that may end.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
There will be a Theranos caliber expose on this hot mess eventually and it will quickly unravel, and it will be glorious. My brain might explode from the schaudenfraude

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has SC actually gotten any large influxes of money from big time outside investors? If not then its very telling on how everyone with brains knows this is a scam.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Has SC actually gotten any large influxes of money from big time outside investors? If not then its very telling on how everyone with brains knows this is a scam.

I think they got like a $40M and $20M from private investors in exchange for some shares in the company.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Wouldn't be surprised if CIG thought they could solve the problems with increasing the staff by 92. Wouldn't be surprised if people are abandoning SC en masse and this is just replacement heads. Wouldn't be surprised if those positions are all bullshit to encourage more people to pile into this bullshit.

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
i reckon second life is still a dark horse to pull this off.
Bs2SMEGhw3.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
who would have thought No Man Sky is vastly superior.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users