Star Trek: Discovery

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
oh by bad i confused her w/ the baldie

wtf theres an asian now?
1617731528760.jpeg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

tarb

Trakanon Raider
Anything done by anyone related to modern Trek will be complete shit.
Its a long video but the first 40 min really sum up the issues with modern Trek.

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Michael Dorn announced he's coming back as Worf for something so... I'd hope for a grim series where Worf destroys everything in him that is human and climbs a pile of his dead enemy in order to sit at the head of the council and right all the wrongs against his house, but somehow I doubt it.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Maybe playing Battle Beast got him in
the mood to do more Klingon shit lol

• 1Worf

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Michael Dorn announced he's coming back as Worf for something so... I'd hope for a grim series where Worf destroys everything in him that is human and climbs a pile of his dead enemy in order to sit at the head of the council and right all the wrongs against his house, but somehow I doubt it.
Transingon. The first tranny Klingon. Boy, that federation really has it going on...

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Oh, it's a 3v3 mobile game locked to iOS 13.5 devices via Apple Arcade (Star Trek Legends). I spent a few minutes trying to see if I could emulate iOS on Android, but it seems 99% are more interested in the opposite. Wonder why that is.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I hope they go many more seasons and rlm reviews them all. I want to see their growing despair and losing all hope in mankind.

• 1Worf

tarb

Trakanon Raider
It doesn't matter if Dorn comes back or anyone else for that matter, anything made under this regime and Kurtzman is utter trash and has only one goal which is to push their trash agenda, I wont watch any of it because it isnt Star Trek.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Bummer to see how far along Kenneth Mitchell's ALS has progressed.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob

all i remember of the last season is they found an autistic kid who causes space quakes when he yells or something

• 1Worf

spronk

FPS noob
lol saw this on reddit apparently the modern version is from some web shorts that are part of Star Trek discovery canon

season 4 premieres Nov 18th, someone actually gave season 3 awards hahaha

• 1Worf