Star Wars Battlefront II

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
It looks like they're having a change of heart, maybe they do deserve a second chance after all. I might pick it up at Christmas if the MTX are out. I think every dev deserves another chance and they look like they're learning so we should reward good behavior.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Unplayable lag and putting pay2win MTX back into the game. Yeah def seems like a great time to buy

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I know, I was just mimicking a post I read on a Kotaku article. I'm surprised so many people forgive so quickly.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Got like 6 loot crates for being in the First Order faction or something, not sure exactly why and i never did any of the TLJ bounties either so free shit for picking the bad guys i guess

game is $39.99 this week at gamestop and $39.99 next week at best buy ($32 with GCU)

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Got like 6 loot crates for being in the First Order faction or something, not sure exactly why and i never did any of the TLJ bounties either so free shit for picking the bad guys i guess

game is $39.99 this week at gamestop and $39.99 next week at best buy ($32 with GCU)

It looks like you get starter crate for every class/thing you have tried and the first order thing for logging in. So ya I logged in last night and got a bunch of stuff as well. I had two full games of playing each side on the new map and it is pretty neat. Those ski speeders are fucking hilariously fun to whip around on. They are also really easy to crash on if you miss a trench or break in the salt crust due to the trail of red salt dust kicked up by other speeders. Kinda funny you can provide cover for your troops advancing by doing burn outs around them at high speed.

The start as the imperial new to the map is kinda WTF you are out in the open near a walker on a very flat salt lake trying to figure out how the hell you survive to get in range without getting snipe murdered or run over by ski speeders. Eventually I noticed that some of the craters actually penetrated the salt crust into mine sections that go under the salt lake so you can use those to move up and fight but you stil wind up having to go into the danger zone to move forward from time to time. All in all visually pretty striking especially the first part and fun.

spronk

FPS noob
i'm marathoning through the movies before I see TLJ tonight while playing battlefront 2, all i need is slave leia sucking my dick and i'll be in maximum star wars fan boi mode. Just watched the scenes with her in ROTJ too, man what a time that was to be a young lad and seeing slave leia for the first time.

for all they fucked up with progression and loot crates, the multiplayer is still really, really fun. i'm playing a lot of COD WW2, Uncharted 4 MP, Destiny 2, Titanfall 2, and Battlefront 2 and I gotta say I am still really enjoying bf2 after 40+ hours which I didn't expect. Just popping solo into arcade and fucking around with heroes is worth the price of the game, alone. No ragrets pre ordering this digitally, gotten way more fun out of this than battlefront 1 which had a much simpler and better progression system but absolutely shitty game modes and maps.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
i'm marathoning through the movies before I see TLJ tonight while playing battlefront 2, all i need is slave leia sucking my dick and i'll be in maximum star wars fan boi mode. Just watched the scenes with her in ROTJ too, man what a time that was to be a young lad and seeing slave leia for the first time.

for all they fucked up with progression and loot crates, the multiplayer is still really, really fun. i'm playing a lot of COD WW2, Uncharted 4 MP, Destiny 2, Titanfall 2, and Battlefront 2 and I gotta say I am still really enjoying bf2 after 40+ hours which I didn't expect. Just popping solo into arcade and fucking around with heroes is worth the price of the game, alone. No ragrets pre ordering this digitally, gotten way more fun out of this than battlefront 1 which had a much simpler and better progression system but absolutely shitty game modes and maps.

If they would have taken the content they had here, and left the progression system from BF1, none of this would even be happening right now. Instead, they pushed so hard they have the attention of multiple governments. It should have been a no brainer here. It's hard to look forward to Bad Company 3 after this mess and not see them trying the same thing but in a different presentation.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
If they would have taken the content they had here, and left the progression system from BF1, none of this would even be happening right now. Instead, they pushed so hard they have the attention of multiple governments. It should have been a no brainer here. It's hard to look forward to Bad Company 3 after this mess and not see them trying the same thing but in a different presentation.
Please stop posting "opinions" paid shill

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Nija

<Silver Donator>
It's hard to look forward to Bad Company 3 after this mess and not see them trying the same thing but in a different presentation.

You know the supply drop mode they have in BF1? In BC3 the supplies that drop from the sky will be actual loot crates that you have to fight over. Including fighting with your team over them.

Totally not out of the realm of possibility.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
You know the supply drop mode they have in BF1? In BC3 the supplies that drop from the sky will be actual loot crates that you have to fight over. Including fighting with your team over them.

Totally not out of the realm of possibility.

Oh man can you imagine how nuts that would be? Some kid pays for a loot crate, it falls somewhere close on a battle royale map and everyone fights for it.

• 1Worf

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

This is pretty much where I am at as well I have destiny 2 and titanfall 2 and I find myself playing battlefront 2 more than either of the others. It helps I am in starwars mode but the multiplayer stuff is actually pretty damn fun. The galactic war maps get pretty intense and are very very starwars. It fixed some of my biggest bitches such as the stupid having to memorize power up spawn bullshit from the first game and so if you are doing good enough to unlock fun stuff you can play it. Like one map last night I was on a real roll spawned a AT-ST and proceeded to rain hellfire on the rebellion so bad that every time I died I could just respawn as an AT-ST again and continue my rampage. The new crait map the fucking ski speeders are hilarious as hell to zoom around in. And tactical use of the salt spray they kick up really helps to guard your friendlies as they try to kill the walkers.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
I also agree with the other who mentioned if they had just made the improvements they had made and kept the unlock system they had in BF1 I think everybody would have been very happy with it. Just sad that they flubbed the initial microtransaction stuff like they did.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I want to buy this so bad there is just such a wide array of opinions from awful to very good and fun to play.

goishen

Macho Ma'am
It's just awful. About the only people that will tell you it's good are either 1. Really rich or 2. An eternal optimist. Now, I'm against optimists in general... But when you've just been mugged by three guys, they've busted out your teeth, kicked the shit out of you, left you for dead... They're the kind'a people that walk by and say, "Well, guess you like the taste of milkshakes, huh?"

Ya know? The kind'a douche bag that makes you wanna hit them.

• 1Like