Star Wars Squadrons

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Releases in just over 4 days but due to the completely predicted demand for HOTAS controls for Microsoft Flight Simulator there is not a single controller to be had anywhere.

I feel this is going to make the cross-platform nature of the game into a bloodbath.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
wut?

This game is going to be amazing. Who gives a fuck about the IP, fun is fun.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Stupid Flight Simulator 2020, can't find even a crappy flight stick in stock anywhere.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Built this years ago and barely used it except for Elite. Going to have to get it all set back up again.

HOTAS4.jpg

• 9Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 9 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Nice work positioning the table so none of us can see that dilbo that pokes out of the bottom of that seat.

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Max diversity, woke employees, and no TIE Defender!?!!?

Lol fucking sign me up for this cornucopia of faggotry

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Hey sorry that was a really old photo of the VR cockpit. I just took an updated one to show you the latest and greatest additions.

20200927_220712.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Double Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Holy shit. It shouldn't surprise, but it does that you can basically build a totally real cockpit with everything from that site.

Pretty close.

NM. Out of stock. That was quick.

Last edited:

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Well everything is sold the fuck out. Hopefully it works fine with a Xbox controller or something, I can't imagine it playing well with a mouse but maybe things have improved in the past 20 years.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Well everything is sold the fuck out. Hopefully it works fine with a Xbox controller or something, I can't imagine it playing well with a mouse but maybe things have improved in the past 20 years.

There's a few on Ebay. Just search for Thrustmaster.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
So anyone getting this for PS4? I have a controller for my PC too so not sure what to get it on. I’ll probably have it on ea play through gamepass soon enough for pc and Xbox anyway. Gaming weekend this weekend :)