Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017)

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I thought they had canceled Boba Fett?

That Disney is going to take a break from star wars after episode 9. Off course there has developed a huge movie production base for star wars movies. So they are going to desperately try and hype up interest for new movies that can be done now. Unwinding the star wars production train has large scale employment issues that those on firing block because of it want to avoid.

Popa Disney though will take Kylo's advice here to kill it if it has to.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cassian Andor Live-Action Series Announced | StarWars.com

Disney Chairman and CEO Bob Iger announced today that Lucasfilm is in development on a second Star Wars live-action series for Disney+, the Company’s new direct-to-consumer streaming service. The series, which will go into production next year, follows the adventures of rebel spy Cassian Andor during the formative years of the Rebellion and prior to the events of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Everytime I see this thread on the "new posts" page I get triggered into a foul mood. Movie is just a constant reminder of how stupid humanity has become and how this last generation and their handlers should be gassed.

• 5Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Everytime I see this thread on the "new posts" page I get triggered into a foul mood. Movie is just a constant reminder of how stupid humanity has become and how this last generation and their handlers should be gassed.

1541804275603.gif

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 7 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I wonder deep down how much Mark Hamill hates these fucking bafoons.

tumblr_o59sczoX3W1qjmus3o4_540.gif

tumblr_o59sczoX3W1qjmus3o5_540.gif

he's gone on record to politely say that he said his peace about what he believed was right for his character, and then just read his lines. so i think he pretty much hates what they've done with luke. even in TFA.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Finally caught Solo. it was alright. the diversity hires were through the roof, but it was still entertaining. it had a quirky 'Hitchhikers's Guide' vibe to it. it didnt feel like star wars, but still not bad. if they released this before Last Jedi it would have done much better. as it is its collateral damage to the gravity well of Cthulu shit that ep8 was.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Finally caught Solo. it was alright. the diversity hires were through the roof, but it was still entertaining. it had a quirky 'Hitchhikers's Guide' vibe to it. it didnt feel like star wars, but still not bad. if they released this before Last Jedi it would have done much better. as it is its collateral damage to the gravity well of Cthulu shit that ep8 was.

this 100%. it's pretty frustrating that solo's lack of sales is being blamed on "anthology" type films in the star wars universe, as opposed to the new trilogy being a mess

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
So has this movie miraculously improved or are you nerds still beating the blood stain of that horse?

Let me get my stick...

TFA and TLJ are to Star Wars what most comic and video game adaptations are to their respective franchises.

Made by people that didn’t understand why the originals were so beloved.

Possibly made by people that hate the originals and hate the people that love them.