Starfield - Fallout fallout that isn't ES6

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Thats cool, never said you had to buy it. Just speaking from my experience of about 130 hrs last spring playing with my kid. (when covid first hit and we were all stuck at home). Dont buy it, dont play it. I really dont give a shit lol.
I mean that’s cool you are playing with your son.

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Thats cool, never said you had to buy it. Just speaking from my experience of about 130 hrs last spring playing with my kid. (when covid first hit and we were all stuck at home). Dont buy it, dont play it. I really dont give a shit lol.

Heh, it wasn't exactly directed at you; just the shitty business practices of AAA gaming with no hope of it getting any better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Heh, it wasn't exactly directed at you; just the shitty business practices of AAA gaming with no hope of it getting any better.
Honestly that $15/mo pack didnt really give you much anyway. I think it was acess to private server (which is cool if you play with buds, you have your own server to play on that no one fucks with) and a chest to store all of your crafting shit with tons of space. I think me and the kid spent 2x $20 for game and we did sign up for one month of 1st. So total for both of us for a month of FO76 gaming was like $70?

All the other BS in the store was skins and shit.

Cybsled

Regime: shits on FO76, refuses to play themselves and probably just watches a streamer who misses 90% of the lore to form an opinion

lol

Fallout first is: scrap box (unlimited scrap storage), survival tent (mobile base you can pop), 1500 atoms a month, and once a month some exclusive cosmetics. And a few bonus scoreboard items.

It isn’t needed to play the game. The scrap thing is probably the most “p2w” thing, but thing is you don’t need a subscription to access the scrap you put in, just to put in scrap. So people who really don’t want to pay just free trial, dump a fuck ton of scrap, then cancel trial.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Regime: shits on FO76, refuses to play themselves and probably just watches a streamer who misses 90% of the lore to form an opinion

lol
Uh no I followed it for years and watched plenty of it. I don’t need to play the game to know it’s not for me. It still looks like garbage to me bro sorry.

Lol at bringing up the lore when there is a nuke event in the Applachians. I’m sure that’s what Chris Avellone and Brian Fargo had intended.

I play ESO and that gets hate too but I’m good on 76.It’s just not for me.
Unless you get me a canvas bag hell I’ll try it.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Derkon

Trakanon Raider

Really excited about what the team has done with character creation here. Including choosing background, skills, etc. You also can pick your pronoun (he, she, they) and we've recorded all the relevant dialogue to support that choice.

• 1Barf

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Request thread name to be changed to pronounfield.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Talos

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Video games are supposed to be where we escape the nightmares of real life.

This man is pure evil.

Todd-Howard-Thumb.jpg

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Finally! A game where I can be my real self, Them/It.

Go woke, get stoked BBY

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Some info released yesterday, nothing spectacular, just them hyping the game up:

• 2Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
oh no LOL here we go again. Hype train for Bethesda garbage has left the station. No one is gonna lose their mind over their already outdated "new" engine, plethora of bugs, lack of gameplay features and mechanics, an ultimately empty world/universe where's nothing to do, boring and repetative storyline. You know, the usual crap that they release

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
So is there actually a game or does Starfield just consist of people sitting around a table talking about a game they want to make but don't know how to?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I really hope this is good. But these videos that have a couple pieces of crappy art and retards around a round table spouting nonsense are a huge fucking turn off.

• 1Like

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It's Bethesda - which we all know has almost reached the level of Bioware. This will be the game that shows the NEW ENGINE (Gamebryo conversion 56.45032 with one added component for gun physics or something ridiculous) and now not only do they get modders to fix the entire game for them since their post launch teams do not exist - you also get the "Value" of paying for a modder to fix the game through creation club and Bethesda gets paid for it too!

One hell of a value added deal all around.

• 2Like