Stargirl

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
"Super strength" is kinda underwhelming when he's already straining to lift a car.
i mean, even his father was a giant pussy with his "super strength". i guess thats intentional, because it had to be scaled down to be part of a team rather than the team itself. though this kid is no match fo Solomon Grundy.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Are all of those characters recurring? I know DC is Batman and that's pretty much the end of it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Are all of those characters recurring? I know DC is Batman and that's pretty much the end of it.
Not sure if this answers your question but:

So far the core group of heroes are Pat Dugan/the robot STRIPES, Stargirl, Hourman, Dr. Midnite, and Wildcat. Missing and that are supposed to join are a Green Lantern, Jay Garrick - Flash, and a Green Arrow. The GA is most likely going to be Artemis as she's on the show along with her parents SportsMaster and Tigress. The other villains are Icicle, Brainwave, The Gambler, The Fiddler, and Solomon Grundy. Along with the kids of the villains. The Green Lantern and the Flash probably won't be full time, but Artemis will most likely be.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I meant are any of these characters "old" as in featured before?
The Justice Society of America was before the Justice League was formed. The initial lineup included Doctor Fate, Hour-Man, the Spectre, the Sandman, the Atom, the Flash, Hawkman and Green Lantern. Stargirl is the newest as she came out in 1999. All the other characters can get traced back to the 1940's almost.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Not sure if this answers your question but:

So far the core group of heroes are Pat Dugan/the robot STRIPES, Stargirl, Hourman, Dr. Midnite, and Wildcat. Missing and that are supposed to join are a Green Lantern, Jay Garrick - Flash, and a Green Arrow. The GA is most likely going to be Artemis as she's on the show along with her parents SportsMaster and Tigress. The other villains are Icicle, Brainwave, The Gambler, The Fiddler, and Solomon Grundy. Along with the kids of the villains. The Green Lantern and the Flash probably won't be full time, but Artemis will most likely be.
Artemis I'm not sure on. so far, this version is nearly identical to comic version who is 95% supervillian. Young justice Artemis was a mostly Speedy, with Artemis's name and parents.

and yeah, the villians are all straight from comics. the adult heros are straight from comics. with a few changes, allowing the powers to be passed down. the kids taking over the old heros mantels is new for the show, except stargirl herself.

Malkav

French Madman
Hmm, wouldn't the janitor be Jason Blood/Etrigan? Any other character that's qualify with the flowery speach and the sword?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
hell yeah, wrecked her shit. nice reveal that the bitch isnt even human. what the fuck is she?
and who is her dad, Cobra Commander?
Dragon King. He's a scientist/cult leader type. His daughter is Shiv, who has some kind of cybernetic upgrades in the comics. He wasn't part of the ISA in the flashback I don't think.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Great. So the good guys are ordinary teenagers with zero powers and team evil has dragons.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ShakyJake

<Donor>
So, it sounds like this show is actually pretty good?
Thus far I'm detecting no SJW propaganda. No overtly gay characters that I've noticed (in fact, no romance of any kind so far). At first I was afraid of Icicle's "New America" being some kind of white supremacist angle, but considering Tigress is in that group (actor is Korean I believe), that wouldn't make much sense.

Yeah, no bad. I recommend.

Caliane

yeah, dragon king, and his comic relation Stargirl.

The Dragon King survived until modern times and moved to the United States, living in the small town of Blue Valley, Nebraska, with his daughter Cindy Burman, who herself became the supervillain Shiv. However Blue Valley was also home to former All-Star Squadron member Pat "Stripsey" Dugan and his step daughter Courtney Whitmore, who started operating as the new Star-Spangled Kid and S.T.R.I.P.E.. They went up against the war criminal with the help of Pat's old teammate the Shining Knight. Sir Justin was on the quest to find the missing Holy Grail. It was revealed that the Dragon King was responsible for the death of Firebrand all those years ago. He died during the battle, though the body was never located.[2]

so this seems to be playing out much the same. we even have seen Sir Justin.

Cindy/ Shiv
and Cindy is also following right in line...

Whats interesting, is Cindy doesn't join the older version of Injustice society. after they are beaten, Johnny Sorrow forms a new one, and Cindy joins that.

has Johnny Sorrow been hinted at anywhere? would be understandably as not yet, and s2 or 3 big bad.

Caliane

i do find it a bit funny no one is asking the really uncomfortable question about Pat and Courtney suddenly acting really weird together, making obvious conflicting excuses about what they were doing, and vanishing together at the same time..

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't stand angsty teen stereotype shit shows that think they are funny but damn this show is great, can't come out soon enough each week.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i do find it a bit funny no one is asking the really uncomfortable question about Pat and Courtney suddenly acting really weird together, making obvious conflicting excuses about what they were doing, and vanishing together at the same time..
They are catching on. Both mom and stepbro this week were like , wtf is this all of a sudden? Mom thinks Pat is teaching the daughter to drive and stepbro is jealous dad is spending too much time with Courtney. The show seems to be accelerating its story. Similar to old-school arrow.