Street Fighter 6

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Momochi is playing right now.

WTF did they do to DeeJay? He looks hella lame now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Needless

Toe Sucker
deejay's playstyle is like 1000x better in 6 though, and you can unlock his classic look

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Didn't realise it was releasing for UK at Midnight UK time. Maybe I'll stream for a bit at Midnight GMT!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Didn't realise it was releasing for UK at Midnight UK time. Maybe I'll stream for a bit at Midnight GMT!

Uh oh, Xevy Xevy has some competition for FOH streamer with the least concurrent viewers.

• 10Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 10 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Uh oh, Xevy Xevy has some competition for FOH streamer with the least concurrent viewers.

when the day comes that an FOH big brain has less body fat than me then I'll give a fuck, but that will never happen except if you model your SF6 character on my body

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
when the day comes that an FOH big brain has less body fat than me then I'll give a fuck, but that will never happen except if you model your SF6 character on my body

Sure thing, aspie. Maybe stream with the camera pointing at your abs instead of your face? You speaking out loud at all will *not* be a winning strategy.

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Lies!
Eric Andre GIF

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Justin is trying to stream for 24 hours if you wanna watch him bully people online/lab. He just did people dirty with Honda for awhile. Starting on JP now.

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Imagine giving someone some free chips and guac for a promo and thinking you're the shit. Chipotle is such a shit deal. Go to Moe;s
Chipotle does indeed suck, but they're running a tourney too. I guess it's not quite as laughable as I thought at first glance.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Chipotle is ass but it's certainly better than the sewage they serve at Moe's.