Street Fighter 6

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

bolok

Molten Core Raider

The participating (launch) characters are Luke, Jamie, Manon, Kimberly, Mariza, Lily, JP, Julie, Dee Jay, Cammy, Ryu, Edmond Honda, Blanka, Guile, Ken, Chun-Li, Zangief, and Dhalsim.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

The participating (launch) characters are Luke, Jamie, Manon, Kimberly, Mariza, Lily, JP, Julie, Dee Jay, Cammy, Ryu, Edmond Honda, Blanka, Guile, Ken, Chun-Li, Zangief, and Dhalsim.
his fucking name is edmond?

• 1Moron
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
We all know they will release 70 more characters at $5.99 a piece. You’ll get your Karin I’m sure.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Will I be able to fight other players as Original Character Do Not Steal?

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

bolok

Molten Core Raider
They showed a bit of the create a dude mode in that trailer. I don't think it's really been discussed if that is purely single player or what. Clearly they have some kinda avatar based, wander around and play other people at virtual cabinets, but beyond that... no idea.

Rude

Potato del Grande

I wonder if they'll do the same faggot shit they did with SF5 where the updated physical releases just had download codes. At least Nether Realm studios still stuck their additions to disc.

No boss type characters on that list, so that's gay. I'm assuming Bison / Dictator is taking this game off? I might just skip it entirely.

bolok

Molten Core Raider
Bison has been technically dead for ages, so who knows there. But yeah gonna weird to have an unplayable boss if one of those isn’t it. Hadn’t thought about that.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
I'd totally play an up-to-date graphics remaster/remake of the original Street Fighter 2, plus the boss characters included so what, Super Street Fighter 2 ' or something? Then they can add a zillion DLC characters and I don't care about them at all, but I have some nostalgia for the original line-up.

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Well this already looks like trash, if you can’t press start then online vs and queue a match in less then 15 seconds with rollback netcode it is doomed to fail.
This whole walk up to an arcade and sit down bullshit is the dumbest thing fighting games started doing.
They should really release this as a free to play, build the player base and make the money in the create a character section but not be greedy fucks about it.
Also Luke being the coach...fuck Luke he is the worst.

• 1Faggotry

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Watching Xian and Mike Ross doing sets. Jamie and Kimberly seem too scrawny to be Street Fighter characters. They just seem out of place. Kimberly seems to be broken atm. Mike and Xian are having a hard time countering her.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Watching Xian and Mike Ross doing sets. Jamie and Kimberly seem too scrawny to be Street Fighter characters. They just seem out of place. Kimberly seems to be broken atm. Mike and Xian are having a hard time countering her.

Disappointed Kevin Sorbo GIF

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It seems like Infiltration has figured her out with Juri.

Last edited: