Summer 2014 Anime Thread

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
After a whole season of being a twat, Kaneki finally gets his shit together in the last five minutes.Yeah.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Ok yeah Meruem's last scene gave me ovaries. Thanks HxH
frown.png

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Is that the end of Tokyo Ghoul? No reaction to him stepping out after owning Jason and putting the hurt on the outsiders??!!

SekaiX_sl

shitlord
Tokyo Ghoul is suppose to run 24 eps no? Anyways, HOLY SHIT, what an ending.

Edit: The piano in the background was a nice touch as well.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah well.... didnt expect that...i think this is going to be one of my all time favorites.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Aldnoah... Uh... As everyone has previously stated, WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!!

That was some fucked up ending.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Well i said it felt short like it was coming to an end, pretty amazing cliffhanger tho lol. Its obvious Inaho didnt die tho so we will see him later on in the next season as an older person.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Sao was good decent action finally,

Aldnoah, damn what a cliffhanger.....

Mahouka was good, though they condensed down that part some.
his main power is revealed... We'll his main non weapon power ., and the reason he is weak in other stuff... He can read eidos (magic time stream sorta)andoverwrite anything with a previous version... People, objects, etc... Injuries vanish etc... At a cost of him feeling at like100 x the pain every hr back he goes....

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sao was good decent action finally,

Aldnoah, damn what a cliffhanger.....

Mahouka was good, though they condensed down that part some.
Dont think they condensed that much stuff, there is still nother episode. They indeed cut a bit on the chiba's weapon history, and stuff on the secondary chars, but i guess the main stuff is all there. Next episode will prolly start with miyuki explaining thew new shown power, and finish the arc.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Tokyo Ghoul was good, I'm glad Kaneki is willing to finally embrace the darkness to get to the light. Waiting for January is gonna suck.

HxH was good too, I was told that the anime will take a while to come out because the manga isn't much further in the story? Can anyone confirm this?