Summer 2015 Anime Thread

I got bored 2 episodes ago at some festival - has it picked up since then?
Yup. Not much classroom but a ton of crisis. The first couple of episodes are not at all representative of what the series is about.

Edit: just realised you typed two episodes back. It has really amped up the pace in the last couple of episodes but if you weren't in to it by episode eight or nine it probably isn't a show you will like.

Double edit: also been watching some older shows since I'm caught up on this season. If you never watched shinsekai Yori when it aired in 2013 then I highly recommend picking it up now. Good psychological horrorish show. It really didn't pull any punches.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
So I finished the 2006 Fate; Stay Night the other day and decided to watch Overlord today before I do Fate; Zero. Awesome show, i'm gonna be miserable waiting in between each episode (and seasons) tho =/

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, this last episode of Charlotte just felt rushed and out of no where. Random overseas terrorists that are being introduced at the end of the season?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Not really they said from the begining people wanted to catch an study them - so why is someone catching to study them sudden? Its been the whole story to round them up so that they are more careful about being caught - its pretty much the "entire" story of the anime :p

Hell i still enjoy it more than GOD EATER! - The earlier episodes were meh until X person dies.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
Eh, this sounded more like a terrorist group though, not a group of scientists wanting to study them. The older brother mentioned syndicates that would "abuse" his powers. The dudes in Yu's initial flashback where scientists.

Fadaar

That guy
It didn't feel out of nowhere, but it did feel very rushed. The show could have used another few episodes to flesh the story out some more. The balance between episodes is just non existent. Still enjoying it though and will keep watching.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I thought X being killed and him going to the dark side was sudden but well welcomed tbh lol - I like him more as an evil and tyrannical dickbag!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The latest episode of Classroom Crisis also had a wtf ending. Annoyed at not having a World Trigger episode this week. Anyone else notice that the title scenes for Overlord have been showing Shalltear and Overlord fighting for awhile now, so it wasn't a huge surprise to see Shalltear get... beaten/turned/possessed or whatever happened. Might be a pretty epic battle.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Big week for cliffhangers. I am excited as to how they are going to wrap up Classroom Crisis. Big question, was Iris sad that Kiryu was taken or that Mizuki was taken? Inquiring minds want to know!

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big week for cliffhangers. I am excited as to how they are going to wrap up Classroom Crisis. Big question, was Iris sad that Kiryu was taken or that Mizuki was taken? Inquiring minds want to know!
She was sad that Mizuki was taken of course, Kiryu was her childhood friend, while Mizuki has become her crush.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Overlord was a cock tease episode. It seems like next week will be good stuff, though.
Tier 10 magic is the best, but there's also "super magic" which is given by extremely rare items and can trump it. But there are even better items called "World Items" that can even trump super magic. Oh well, I'm looking forward to next week. It should have some action.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Super magic that was won through the spending of real money, mind you. Giving the unseen glimpse into the Asian gaming mindset.