Summer 2015 Anime Thread

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
The sheer goofiness of One Punch Man on top of standard anime styles? Is going to be either incredibly lame or absolutely amazing. Leaning towards option number 2.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I think you're off. Maybe you're referring to the closing screen? The musical number happens right at 2:55 of the episode, just after he sees the girl that they turned away from the God Eater village.
19.5 minutes into episode 7.

vcye9Gf.png

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
That's pretty common, actually. Aldnoah Zero used to do the episode number and name right before rolling the end credits.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I wasn't a fan of the latest Overlord. Mainly because that character was really annoying. On the up side, at least SOMEONE was able to beat one of the guardians, even if it was only the 1st floor girl.

I can't wait for everyone to get dominated by mr. Overlord himself.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
even if it was only the 1st floor girl.
I didn't watch the latest Overlord, but
Shalltear is the strongest floor guardian, she watches over floors 1-3

I'm pretty sure i'm the only one that watches this, but Saint Seiya:soul of gold ends this week, so far at 11eps it's pretty much the same old Saint Seiya disappointment, not as bad as Omega, but thers just no... "soul" in it like there was from Hades chapter.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's because she's a vampire and some anti vampire thing got her. We don't know exactly what, though.

DoctorSpooge_sl

shitlord
You guys are really hyping this season up for me, but I'm not the kind of guy that wants to keep up with many shows at a time so I'm waiting til a few seasons end.

Meantime, watching the 2012 Jojo. It's pretty great.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Ushio to Tora definitely falls under the same category as the latest Jojo. Awesome over the top 90s mangas being made into modern animes. Hell, even the OP for Ushio should make you smile that shounen smile.

Fadaar

That guy
I love that show because it's just so goofy, and like you said the OP is great. Reminds me of the older shows like Yu Yu Hakusho.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Man i dont know but im still underwhelmed by GOD EATER and i was waiting on this for so long.

Derkon

Trakanon Raider
God Eater easily the show I look forward to the least each week, it's just not very good. I guess I keep hoping something great will happen but eh, seemed to hit another crap stretch after ep. 5.

Malkav

French Madman
This episode of Shokugeki was such a tease. Kept hoping we would see Soma's dish before the end, but nope, that was all side characters dishes.

Next episode is the last, we won't even see the finals of the Autumn Election, it's ending way sooner in the story than I expected.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Tell me about it. But I still enjoyed the episode. What I don't like is how it's constant zero scores from the one judge, and people having totals in the 20's, to suddenly EVERYONE is getting 80-90. They should mix it up. Have an awesome dish, then garbage. No reason all the awesome people are stacked right on top of each other.

And it looks like the meat chick & the girl from his building are both going to get edged out for the final. I can't imagine them not including the 2 we're waiting the most for.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I decided to read the manga of Shokugeki. I gotta say, the anime is so much better. Lol. He makes a pretty typical dish.

McShrimp

Molten Core Raider
That show really rustled me at first because it seemed like it was going to be like high school + racing team + spaceships, and then immediately jumped off that into some strange corporate politics drama. Felt like a weird bait & switch. But I'm glad I kept watching, I agree that its one of my favorites of the season.