Summer 2018 Anime

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
So that HTML 5 player works great on my surface, where I would get tons of stuttering and buffering before. The only downside is it forces the auto play of the next episode, which I can live with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish Overlord had more Overlord in it, though I am glad they are introducing more of the worlds characters.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So are we completely done with the lizard people, or will they make return visits every so often?

--------------------

In other news, I started reading an online Manga type thing using LINE's WEBTOON app. I found one the other day that's all this Korean guy learning that he has this ability that makes the real world almost into a game. He has levels and stats and skills (both passive and active). He learns things instantly... it's an enjoyable series.

I'm only on the 28th story so far, but they break the story into seasons. Season 1 was 86 chapters, Season 2 had only 37, Season 3 has 72, and Season 4 is currently up to 40. If you guys like reading manga, you might like giving this a shot. The first 3-4 chapters are bad Korean to English translations, so the grammar isn't great. But they quickly adjusted that, and now it's quite enjoyable.

Oh yeah, the series itself is called "The Gamer". A new chapter is released every Friday.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So are we completely done with the lizard people, or will they make return visits every so often?

--------------------

In other news, I started reading an online Manga type thing using LINE's WEBTOON app. I found one the other day that's all this Korean guy learning that he has this ability that makes the real world almost into a game. He has levels and stats and skills (both passive and active). He learns things instantly... it's an enjoyable series.

I'm only on the 28th story so far, but they break the story into seasons. Season 1 was 86 chapters, Season 2 had only 37, Season 3 has 72, and Season 4 is currently up to 40. If you guys like reading manga, you might like giving this a shot. The first 3-4 chapters are bad Korean to English translations, so the grammar isn't great. But they quickly adjusted that, and now it's quite enjoyable.

Oh yeah, the series itself is called "The Gamer". A new chapter is released every Friday.
If you're on Webtoon, and if you have not already done so, I highly recommend that you read the following, in no particular order:
GOSU
Tower of God
Unordinary (kinda cheesy, but I like it)

It is a crime against humanity that Gosu and ToG have not been animated. =/

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

--------------------

I hope when Nphi and Enri start fucking we get a cut away to the lizards banging too, surrounded by a ton of eggs.

• 1Like

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you're on Webtoon, and if you have not already done so, I highly recommend that you read the following, in no particular order:
GOSU
Tower of God
Unordinary (kinda cheesy, but I like it)

It is a crime against humanity that Gosu and ToG have not been animated. =/

Don't forget God of High School. Very DBZ esque with regards to going all out crazy mega fucking explosions and fights. The action is very well drawn and the characters are endearing to say the least.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I just realized that Webtoon isn't a phone app only. They have an actual website.
Anyway, here's a link to the first chapter of "The Gamer", that story I'm really enjoying.

The Gamer - Ep. 1

• 1Like

Jox

Molten Core Raider
Haven't kept up cause of wow, what's the surprisingly funny show this season? Like Hina Festival last one.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Haven't kept up cause of wow, what's the surprisingly funny show this season? Like Hina Festival last one.
Nothing like that in this season sadly, closest would be How Not To Summon a Demon Lord, imo.

• 1Like

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Nice Overlord episode today.
I kinda felt bad for adventuring groups that got rocked, lol. Mainly due to playing DnD for almost 20 years and knowing how it feels to get your ass kicked by powerful monsters.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys see this garbage? Really tempted to just go back to pirating if this is where CR is headed.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That isn't anime and doesn't belong in this thread. Delete it and never mention it again.

• 3Worf
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users