Summer 2023 Anime Thread

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Haven't been able to get into much newer Anime these days, but I loved Kenshin as a kid so I got a CR sub to watch the reboot. JJK was on my radar already so I decided to check it out first and got completely hooked. Now i'm all caught up but i'm seeing there won't be any new episodes till the end of the month... Anyone have any good recommendations for Manga websites? I'm assuming that's a thing but I honestly have no clue.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Haven't been able to get into much newer Anime these days, but I loved Kenshin as a kid so I got a CR sub to watch the reboot. JJK was on my radar already so I decided to check it out first and got completely hooked. Now i'm all caught up but i'm seeing there won't be any new episodes till the end of the month... Anyone have any good recommendations for Manga websites? I'm assuming that's a thing but I honestly have no clue.
I have been using m.manganelo.com for a few years. Keep your ublock and noscript up to date no matter where you go. Aggregate sites are like that. Flame scans, reaper scans, realm scans, and zero scans have a shitload of good manga and manhwa if you like fantasy and isekai.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I have been using m.manganelo.com for a few years. Keep your ublock and noscript up to date no matter where you go. Aggregate sites are like that. Flame scans, reaper scans, realm scans, and zero scans have a shitload of good manga and manhwa if you like fantasy and isekai.
Awesome, thanks!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
My Happy Marriage actually has some pretty good fight animation.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
New Kenshin is visually solid, but it feels like the remake lost some soul and nuance of the original. Still early on so maybe a little more time will make a difference but feel like it has all the parts but missing something.

Then again could be rose colored nostalgia.

• 1Like

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
New Kenshin is visually solid, but it feels like the remake lost some soul and nuance of the original. Still early on so maybe a little more time will make a difference but feel like it has all the parts but missing something.

Then again could be rose colored nostalgia.
It feels super 90s, almost shockingly so. It's just really weird, like I'm watching some show that came out 30 years ago. If anything, the show feels dated to me, but its definitely missing something.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
seven spellblades was like 3 episodes in 1 today
surprise threaten GIF

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I really like the show. So much shit going on. And the sword chick is a keeper.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was a good time to stop. I read until the last Manga, but stopped watching the anime when it was a full season of filler (I think... didn't watch it).

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Why is Sylphie such an aspy that she pretends not to know who Rudeus is?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Another fantastic Zom 100. He's now got a connection to the cute girl from the convenience store. It's a win-win.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Why is Sylphie such an aspy that she pretends not to know who Rudeus is?
I think the only reason is because the Princess asked her to hide her identity from everyone. So she's doing what the princess said. It'll be revealed soon enough.