Super Mario Bros. (2022)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
You’re a bastard but you’re my kind of bastard
BB3980DE-846F-4B3C-9169-C28F960206C1.jpeg

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff

So Luigi is the one captured by Bowser and Peach is helping Mario rescue him? Always knew Luigi had Big Damsel Energy

spronk

FPS noob
movie opening this wed, already pushing D&D off the big screens. only 1h29m so should have lots of screen turnover on a holiday weekend

kinda bummed about D&D, have been super busy and was gonna go see John Wick 4 finally tomorrow but no time to see D&D in IMAX

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Goonsquad Officer

So Luigi is the one captured by Bowser and Peach is helping Mario rescue him? Always knew Luigi had Big Damsel Energy
That's the plot of the comic from the I guess 90s Nintendo power!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
That's unfortunate. It looks fantastic. Even the positive reviews aren't that glowing.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
54% positive on RT, average rating 5.4

Sonic has the better movie.

ill watch it and decide for myself, probably online. But, like, people need to decide if RT is a valid source here or not because they get shit all over when the consensus here doesn’t agree with them but magically they’re fine when they do agree. Lol

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
54% positive on RT, average rating 5.4

Sonic has the better movie.

Illumination movies dont do well on Rotten Tomatoes but are still well loved. So maybe Mario is the same.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ill watch it and decide for myself, probably online. But, like, people need to decide if RT is a valid source here or not because they get shit all over when the consensus here doesn’t agree with them but magically they’re fine when they do agree. Lol
I like RT and usually agree with the audience reviews. Ill give movies a shot that the audience hated and usually hate the movie myself. And then regret not listening to them lol.

I will do the same for this movie though too. Easy time waster for background noise while working. Definitely nothing Ill pay for.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe you should look at who actually posted the critic review and who responded to the critic review as if it mattered for shit?

Currently 98% audience score on RT which is promising.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
man guess i really memory holed this movie, i actually made 30bucks when i was 13, my sister is way older than me so my nephew was like 7 w/ his other kiddie 7yr old friends, and right before we were gonna buy tickets, the other moms said, hey can we just give your our ticket money and we'll just pick you all up later. it was my first time watching so many kids, but 30bucks to watch mario?

Following the recent news of James Franco being cast as former Cuban leader Fidel Castro, it rightfully caused controversy across the Latinx community

Awkward The Simpsons GIF

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
You might come to find that this community is composed of individuals as much as treating it as a collective hive mind would be easier.

Edit: Quoted wrong person.