Supergirl

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
looks like they spent the budget on making discount mystique's ass look excellent in that outfit. i approve.
hmm, i would like to take a big bite out of that heiny!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
renewed!
CBS Renewed For Season 2 | Comic Book Resources
CBS plans to renew all five series introduced this season, which includes the DC Comics-based drama "Supergirl."

Deadline reports network CEO Les Moonves made the announcement this morning to the Deutsche Bank Media, Internet & Telecom Conference.

Debuting Oct. 26, "Supergirl" stars Melissa Benoist as Superman's cousin Kara Zor-El, who, after years of concealing her abilities, decides to assume a costumed identity to protect the people of National City.

While the series premiered to 12.96 million total viewers, since then the audience has dropped significantly, with the Feb. 29 episode attracting 6.69 million. However, "Supergirl" continues to be well-received by critics; it hasa 97 percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes.

Also starring Calista Flockhart, Chyler Leigh, Mehcad Brooks, David Harewood and Jeremy Jordan, "Supergirl" airs Mondays at 8 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
surprised nobody talked about this episode. it was easily the best episode so far, pretty awesome. supergirl gets a dose of red kryptonite and she gets all bitchy

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
As soon as I saw her face get all red, and then showing the red crystal, I rolled my eyes because I knew I was in for another typical red kryptonite story where she acts like a bitch but doesn't really mean it after she gets cured. I was hoping we were done with those after Smallville.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
It definitely mixes things up. I think the Flash crossover is coming soon.
Two more episodes. And we all know, they are going to race. Because that's what Superman and the Flash do when they team up. First, they race, then they fight.

rrr_img_128672.jpg

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
As soon as I saw her face get all red, and then showing the red crystal, I rolled my eyes because I knew I was in for another typical red kryptonite story where she acts like a bitch but doesn't really mean it after she gets cured. I was hoping we were done with those after Smallville.
This felt like it had more consequences than any other red kryptonite story that's been on TV

Hank is in DEO jail and revealed himself, in public. Alex and James both acknowledged that Kara wasn't in total control, but definitely meant the things she said. Kat pointed out at the end that Supergirl would need to win back National City, the public won't just forget her assaulting people and blowing up cop cars in the middle of the street.

Every relationship could be back to normal next week (aside from Hank), but it felt like this Red Kryptonite episode was going to have lasting effects, at least for a few episodes. Which is a few episodes longer than anything Smallville ever did, well, as far as I remember anyway

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
This felt like it had more consequences than any other red kryptonite story that's been on TV

Hank is in DEO jail and revealed himself, in public. Alex and James both acknowledged that Kara wasn't in total control, but definitely meant the things she said. Kat pointed out at the end that Supergirl would need to win back National City, the public won't just forget her assaulting people and blowing up cop cars in the middle of the street.

Every relationship could be back to normal next week (aside from Hank), but it felt like this Red Kryptonite episode was going to have lasting effects, at least for a few episodes. Which is a few episodes longer than anything Smallville ever did, well, as far as I remember anyway
I powerskimmed an article (and can't find it) where it said they were going to step it up a notch, in preparation for The Flash making his appearance. Hopefully, some of that show will rub off on SuperGirl.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Red Kryptonite is such a boring storyline.

I don't get the whole Hank in jail thing. They aren't going to arrest Supergirl because she saves the city, but Hank saves the city and gets jailed?

Ganthorn

N00b
Red Kryptonite is such a boring storyline.

I don't get the whole Hank in jail thing. They aren't going to arrest Supergirl because she saves the city, but Hank saves the city and gets jailed?
She asked him if he killed the real hank and he didn't deny it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It was tough for me to watch Pete Lattimer from Warehouse 13 play a serious role. I kept expecting him to crack a joke, or at least a smile.

They purposely made us suspicious of him at the beginning, but I'm really liking Hank's character. He's very well done, and I think the misdirection they did helps quite a bit with why I feel that way now.

Party girl Alex was nice.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wife and I were commenting about Eddie too, was a little too strange, but we really loved Warehouse 13.

Was a good episode, maybe not this week's Lucifer good, and I'm excited for next week's Flash crossover.

And maybe I'm crazy, and it did take me this many episodes to decide, but think I'm ready to commit to Alex being hotter than Kara.