Silver Baronet of the Realm
Looks like the newest episode confirmed some theories about Captain Luthor

Superman from his universe was evil

Haus

<Silver Donator>
108d 2h 29m
Looks like the newest episode confirmed some theories about Captain Luthor

Superman from his universe was evil

I can like and appreciate that. Sets up a proper bad guy, that being a bad guy who believes he is the good guy.

faille

Molten Core Raider
21d 3h 56m
I can like and appreciate that. Sets up a proper bad guy, that being a bad guy who believes he is the good guy.
except it can all be solved if they would only talk to each other!

Haus

<Silver Donator>
108d 2h 29m
This doesn't "feel" like a CW show.
... and that's possibly the highest praise one can give it. ;)

Second episode done, still feeling cautiously optimistic about it. I can see the path the twins drama will unfold along, but that isn't bothering me much. I'm sure we'll have a steady diet of Small Town Reporter Lois Lane, but that doesn't really bother me all that much either. And there was enough of Supes doing Supes shit to cover that base.

• 1Like
Reactions: McQueen

Haus

<Silver Donator>
108d 2h 29m
I don't think would resolve it. As he seems concerned that he's not like the Superman from his world... "yet". My bet to Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus was that this other Superman was essentially the version where something caused him to kill Lois (ala Injustice) and he turned on humanity.

I'm still confused though as to if this Superman and Lois is on the same Earth as the Flash and the rest of the Arrowverse (since they're confirming Stargirl apparently as being on Earth 2 by bringing in Wesley Shipp's Jay Garrick in season 2)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
246d 4h 57m
I'm still confused though as to if this Superman and Lois is on the same Earth as the Flash and the rest of the Arrowverse (since they're confirming Stargirl apparently as being on Earth 2 by bringing in Wesley Shipp's Jay Garrick in season 2)
Diggle is supposed to show up, so it should be Earth Prime. They are probably just building a base for the show before guest stars show up.

Aldarion

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
56d 21h 30m
For the love of God tell me you're being sarcastic...

At the very end, when he's back on his ship/base (apparently in some artic type area) and the ship/base computer is talking to him about analysis from the first fight and what needs to be improved/modified on the suit, and it refers to him as either "Captain Luthor" or "Commander Luthor".
Lol still no idea what you're talking about. Sounds like I missed a few scenes.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
74d 6h 31m

Probably not. They already laid the groundwork with Lex in supergirl for a hero to know in their heart that the bad guy is only acting good, but the hero knows the bad guy's true nature.