Supernatural

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
I thought that the planted spin off with the chicks would have been a good continuation of the universe.

I have an idea Dean will probably die in the end. Sam will move on with his life. But who knows
Based on the arc from when that exact thing happened, that's what I was thinking, too. But, maybe that's too obvious? We'll see. I didn't really watch all of the last season. I left off when Jack had just come back from running away? Heck, I might be a season and a half behind, idk. After God/Darkness, apocalypse, etc.. british men of letters seemed like such a lower villain, I started losing some interest at that point.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm still amazed they haven't set a video game in the Supernatural-verse yet. Fuck reskin Witcher 3, and....

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Personally, I would be pretty pleased if it gets to the point where a "Godless universe" can't be maintained or some shit, and since angels don't actually have souls none of them are up to the task, so Dean has to become God. And Sam can live the rest of his life like the normal person Dean has always wanted him to be. It would be hilarious because Dean is like the last person you'd expect to be God, but that makes him a great choice.

And he brings back Crowley as his Prime Minister or whatever. I realize he left the show under a bit of a cloud, but I think he deserves his spot in the finale, because he really propped up a lot of episodes in some of the drier seasons.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Personally, I would be pretty pleased if it gets to the point where a "Godless universe" can't be maintained or some shit, and since angels don't actually have souls none of them are up to the task, so Dean has to become God. And Sam can live the rest of his life like the normal person Dean has always wanted him to be. It would be hilarious because Dean is like the last person you'd expect to be God, but that makes him a great choice.

And he brings back Crowley as his Prime Minister or whatever. I realize he left the show under a bit of a cloud, but I think he deserves his spot in the finale, because he really propped up a lot of episodes in some of the drier seasons.

I hadn't considered something along those lines, but I like it and concur wholeheartedly Dean being a choice pick to take over as God. The worst part about that idea is how pissed off I'd be because I just want to watch that as a show now.

They can bring Crowley back anytime, I don't care if he burnt down a children's cancer ward, more please. I'd kill for a buddy show with Crowley, Dean, and Castiel just yucking it up and riffing on shit.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm always on the fence to quitting this and have removed it several times, but it's a good go to filler.
I've made it to clown episode.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I thought that the planted spin off with the chicks would have been a good continuation of the universe.

I have an idea Dean will probably die in the end. Sam will move on with his life. But who knows

They essentially did a one shot "backdoor pilot" of the all girl "Wayward Sisters" show and there was phenomenally little interest in it, so the pilot didn't get picked up....

I hadn't considered something along those lines, but I like it and concur wholeheartedly Dean being a choice pick to take over as God. The worst part about that idea is how pissed off I'd be because I just want to watch that as a show now.

They can bring Crowley back anytime, I don't care if he burnt down a children's cancer ward, more please. I'd kill for a buddy show with Crowley, Dean, and Castiel just yucking it up and riffing on shit.

Subtract Dean from your buddy show and I think Amazon is about to release the closest you'll get to a Cas/Crowley buddy cop adventure :

• 1Like

Arative

Vyemm Raider
They essentially did a one shot "backdoor pilot" of the all girl "Wayward Sisters" show and there was phenomenally little interest in it, so the pilot didn't get picked up....

I'm surprised there wasn't more interest in it. I always thought a core part of the supernatural audience was chicks. But I guess they just get wet over Sam and Dean.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
.....But I guess they just get wet over Sam and Dean.

Now, if we have a epilogue made for TV movie where after a couple of years of no more monster to hunt they get bored but decide the only people they can really "be with" are each other and you get "Wincest", that might be the highest rated show the CW ever airs..... judging from what I see of the female fanbase.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
It's hard to believe this is the last season. I got so used up watching Dean, Sam and Cass. Gonna miss guys so much. Already having goosebumps.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
Series finale just happened this week. It's getting crushed on the IMDB page. They really should have just made the 2nd to the last episode the final one.

They tried to top defeating God with an episode where Dean dies 15 minutes in.

• 1Solidarity

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Series finale just happened this week. It's getting crushed on the IMDB page. They really should have just made the 2nd to the last episode the final one.

The wife and I have the whole last season still on DVR. Watched the first three episodes and haven't been able to bring ourselves to watch the rest yet. heh

Arative

Vyemm Raider

I'll probably prefer to think of episode 19 as the series finale.

I get what they were trying to do with it but I don't agree with it.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
episode 19 was the finale, episode 20 was the epilogue. i'm happy with it, it gave sam and dean the ending they both wanted.

that being said all i really wanted was death showing up... the REAL death...

he said that in the end, he'd reap God... would have LOVED a scene with chuck dying of old age or something and the camera pans and you just see death waiting for him.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
What joot said. Finale wasn't about topping 19, it was to put the story to rest. Closure for the fans.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lol. I haven't watches the last season yet. But I heard they went with the Dean is really gay and Castiel is in love with him fanfic.

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
episode 19 was the finale, episode 20 was the epilogue. i'm happy with it, it gave sam and dean the ending they both wanted.

that being said all i really wanted was death showing up... the REAL death...

he said that in the end, he'd reap God... would have LOVED a scene with chuck dying of old age or something and the camera pans and you just see death waiting for him.

That death is dead though. That's why Billie was death.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This was/is a guilty pleasure of mine. Yeah its hokey and cheesy at times, but I like the whole demon/angel/monster shit and the lore they pull all this stuff from. Actually im re-watching this on netflix right now, im at the bottom end of season 6 now.

• 1Solidarity

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That death is dead though. That's why Billie was death.
yes, and billy sucked. there's a book of death that has everyone's end, including God's, and only death can read it. he saw that he'd reap God, but didn't see that Dean would kill him? death even made dean THE reaper for a day (which he failed at, utterly) just to prove the point that Death is so far beyond dean that for him to even look his direction is a miracle.

the writers wrote themselves into a corner and had to kill Death, but it was a HUGE mistake. that dude needed to stick around, even just for cameos here and there like gabriel

Death, the REAL Death, is the ONLY thing that Dean was ever actually afraid of. dean has been put in his place several times throughout the show, but everytime he always went down swinging and came back up with a grin. when Death came to town, Dean was visibly shaken, every time. it was a HUGE waste of potential to get rid of him and replace him with stupid billy

• 2Like