Survivor

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
if you also remember hot kelly was trying to be smart about it, putting items on the trail and being like "oh i found shit go take it back", while on the other camp ppl like, where fishback? "oh dumb bitch is alone and trying to find the idol"

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
"you going to tell her you found your bracelet in the bag?"

"No! BUT IM GOING TO FUCKING TELL EVERY SINGLE OTHER PERSON ON THE BEACH ABOUT IT"

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They made some extremely strange choices with the women they brought on the show (put of for the vote) this year. If I was Vegas, I would have to give the men 2 to 1 odds to beat the women, right out of the gates. There are some extremely impressive players in the Men's lineup and the women that made the show are utter-trash drama-whores.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They made some extremely strange choices with the women they brought on the show (put of for the vote) this year. If I was Vegas, I would have to give the men 2 to 1 odds to beat the women, right out of the gates. Their are some extremely impressive players in the Men's lineup and the women that made the show are utter-trash drama-whores.
maybe the women will realize this and vote out the men 1 by 1. I mean if i was one of these horrible whores, i'd just vote out all the men, strongest first, and then just hope that the other team is smart enough to do the same thing when they loose a challenge.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm a little confused as to why they split their votes up like that. Like, was it just as a warning to Spencer to get his shit together?

But yeah, Shirin is the worst. I have no idea why anyone voted for her or Kass to return. I guess most of the women who were nominated were pretty shit.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yup

too bad they 3 tribe next week, i woulda like to have seen spencer squirm some more, BUT it's gonna be cool the next challenge, it'll probably be 2 winners, the first winners probably get to choose the camp, the 2nd place gets the other camp and third tribe has to make new camp with flint.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Dammit. Spencer was my pre-season pick. He needs to turn some shit around quick.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I actually liked Kass, but Shirin drove me nuts. I am still pretty certain that there were two sides of that blow up between her and Will last season, and we only saw hers. Just going off how everyone else reacted to her, I am fairly certain she was grating to live with, to the point where you just went nuts.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I'm hoping the tribe mix-up will save Spencer. I have always liked him. It's interesting though that having the old school players does seem to be changing the dynamics a bit from recent seasons. That said, Shirin being a student of the game, she should have known that you don't go that hard from Day 1, especially as a woman, or you scare people and get your ass voted out. Also interesting how Abi went from being totally hated to being a sympathetic character just by going off and crying by herself one night and totally changed the game.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I don't know about sympathetic character. She's just a great goat now. Who wouldn't want to take her crazy ass to the final tribal?!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Dammit. Spencer was my pre-season pick. He needs to turn some shit around quick.
I said it during his season, but the guy really isn't that great of a player. He's definitely one of the most overrated in history.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I really don't think so.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The fucked up part is that's the only thing that saved Spencer in his season. If not for the tribe mixups, he would've been something like the 5th person voted out.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Funny thing w/ Shirin she's Persian so she should have know that it was gonna be 2 bitches looking towards the center, it seemed like yoga joe saw it was more familiar to face em towards each other.

Also why they always making mistakes, spencer couldn't wait to get in there. All the original girls that started the puzzle gtfo quick, cuz you don't want the spotlight. Like right now they are gonna get Joe in eps 4 and 5 pre-merge. He already did that stupid stick key challenge and he figured out the puzzle this week, he has a big ass target on his back pre-merge. (they aren't gonna axe him yet, he's still feeding them)

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I said it during his season, but the guy really isn't that great of a player. He's definitely one of the most overrated in history.

Maybe he'll prove me wrong, but I really don't think so.
Yeah, I've always thought the same. I like the guy but as a player he's far too emotional while he states that he plays like a chess playing robot, which only shows that he has low self-awareness.

Anyway, Varner is definitely getting a strong winner's edit. Not that it means it'll win, but I'd be shocked if he didn't make it to the finale. I'd still love to see Abi voted the fuck out, but I can totally understand why you'd want her around for as long as possible. She's an easy out later on if you need to shed an alliance member, and if not she's the perfect goat.

foddon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Also interesting how Abi went from being totally hated to being a sympathetic character just by going off and crying by herself one night and totally changed the game.
Wasn't what happened inevitable even before the Abi fight and fallout from it since the talkative guy flipped right after tribal? Not sure what the numbers were but it seemed like it was going to end up going that way anyway.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Oh man i'd love to see abi + kass fight for the numero uno goat position.

Thing is, Abi does jack shit in camp life, while Kass contributes.

btw after interviews, makes you glad they kicked off super bore Shirin, holy shit i couldn't finish watching this clip.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
The old school alliance had 4 with them and Varner (I"m looking for a spy shack lol) and Terry were talking about adding Abi to get the majority. The fight was a perfect setup for it.
Of course once the alliance was fully minted, Abi goes off and blabs her mouth to Shirin that it's her or Spencer going home. Still can't stand her and hope she lands on one of the tribes that doesn't have terry or Varner with her.