Survivor

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Crazy doctor (i think boob guy) was called Tarzan and lasted a few days more than Troyzan.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Man it pisses me off that things have gone so well for Jon and Jaclyn when they have been playing so terribly. They teased Jon going home in the preview which we all know means it won't happen. Jeremy was the only person playing a decent game and now he's gone. The only person that is even strategic now is Natalie and she basically has no friends at this point unless her old alliance wants her to suck up being left out and come back which they might. Right now Natalie is the only one I can root for which I definitely didn't expect to say earlier in the season. The move of giving the reward to Jon and Jaclyn was bold and creative and Jeremy saw that right away and jumped on. It probably would have worked if she had done it with some decent human being instead of those two entitled shits.

I could see Baylor making some moves and becoming a good player but she will have to do it in spite of her shitty mother as others have said. Reed is a bitch, he's got nothing. The rednecks are dumb and don't deserve to be around anymore and douche bag junior is just so horrible that someone should take him to the final just because he couldn't possibly get a vote.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It seems like they are setting up Baylor to stab her mom in the back. I think I would consider marrying her if she did that.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I support Katie and her tits' return.
mmmm

Let's take a moment and list who's left that can sit on my face

mV9XvA8.png

Dat bikini.
Cougars, man. Cougars.

Araxen

That was a great tribal and prolly the only good one we get this season.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
1. Natalie had that talk with Baylor about keeping Jon around for another voting, dangerous considering she now knows he had an idol.
2. She wanted Reed next but he won immunity, but then they both apparently had an agreement in place to vote for Jon? they were yammering a lot to each other during tribal.
3. She goes back on Reed when she told Jon to play his idol, was the perfect time to get him to use it while still making them think she's with them, they managed to get all idols but hers out of the game now.
4. Next vote will be a good time to get Jon if he doesn't win immunity and apparent fight with Jaclyn, but I'm sure Baylor will mess that up and side with Jon Jaclyn Missy anyways.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I was disappointed that Natalie saved Jon. When she told him to play the idol he looked at her like the thought had not even crossed his mind. I don't think that there was any chance he would have played it without her. It's too bad that she and Reed couldn't have gotten together. I still have hope for Natalie and Baylor getting their shit together and making a run to the end but Jon can't get the fuck off my television fast enough.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
No way, while Jon is a piece of shit, Natalie basically cemented herself in that shaky alliance, i mean we know she's bottom rung in that alliance, but maybe somehow she can work her way up with this move.

She's basically proven, "look white ppl, you's all dumb and don't know what shit is going on, listen me now"

Yea i know, her move made her see more of Jon, and just exposed how dumb he is. You know how dumb he is? she flat out said, "play your idol", and he questions her, why? why hold it when ppl know you have an idol confirmation.

This is also how dumb the couples are, cuz they've created a perfect 4v4. 2 couples vs 4 singles, with both idols played everyone is fair game and easy pickings, i see either jon or jacklyn going home next week.

why? the singles are going to go together and pick them off, cuz they're gonna keep baylor and missy around, cuz they're even more horrible human beings. Perfect trash to take to the end.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was shocked to see Jon absolutely clueless that he was getting votes. As you guys said, his reaction was completely dumbfounded "What? Are you sure?". They had his ass packing if Nat didn't say anything.

Still a lame season overall, but I like seeing those crazy tribals!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The tribal was very entertaining. Hopefully this is the first domino to fall in the demise of Jon and Jaclyn. Though, it is not as simple as just "vote out Jon next". There are 8 people remaining:

-Keith, Alec, Reed
-Jon, Jaclyn
-Missy, Baylor
-Natalie (with HII)

You have to come out of the next vote with at least 4 people in your solid alliance, so voting out Jon and having Jaclyn turn on you is not an option. Reed is probably next, then if Baylor and Missy are on-board, they can possibly go after Jon.

Oh, and they are doing a 2 hour episode next week, which usually means the people you think are going home, are going home.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
When have they done a 2 hour episode? I really can not recall one in the past. (outside of final vote / finale of course)

Hopefully its not a 1 hour season recap, followed by a normal episode.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
I'm hoping that it's because Jon and Jaclyn are going to have a big fight, get divorced, and then quit the game. I think that would be a first for survivor.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm hoping that it's because Jon and Jaclyn are going to have a big fight, get divorced, and then quit the game. I think that would be a first for survivor.
That's too much to ask for, only big fight and divorced, i wanna see them in the game still while divorce tho!

IMO it looks like he looses "control" and the girls take over. He looks like a pushover.

Don't get me wrong, my wife tells me to jump, i say how high, but if we're playing a game, there are rules we never cross, like getting mad at each other or using relationship stuff during a game.

kamikowzee_sl

shitlord
Agreed. Dumb players that think they're making moves are the worst.

Yeah, I was disappointed that Natalie saved Jon. When she told him to play the idol he looked at her like the thought had not even crossed his mind. I don't think that there was any chance he would have played it without her. It's too bad that she and Reed couldn't have gotten together. I still have hope for Natalie and Baylor getting their shit together and making a run to the end but Jon can't get the fuck off my television fast enough.

Araxen

They need to quit handing out idols like candy. There should be a four idol limit per season.

I'm rooting for Jaclyn because she's hot as fuck. The reality is I don't care about any of these people only Jaclyn's tits and pussy.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They need to quit handing out idols like candy. There should be a four idol limit per season.

I'm rooting for Jaclyn because she's hot as fuck. The reality is I don't care about any of these people only Jaclyn's tits and pussy.
They have to hand out idols b/c dumb viewers love idols. I mean if a board certified retard like jon can find 2 idols, wow.