SWTOR

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
So apparently I had set up the security code on my account in 2012.

It has been dropping 100 cartel coins into my account per month since 2012. Noticed I had like 8700 sitting in there.

Maxxed out the rocket boosts, the fast travel cooldown reductions, account wide inventory etc. Got some nice orange armor to mod up and some blasters.

Started a new mercenary yesterday and did 1-18. Was just damn fun playing the solo game.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So over the long weekend I went through the whole Knights of the fallen empire/Eternal throne story on my sith fury marauder, and man, that shit is pretty good for a mmo story. 25 chapters in total and im still not done with it all. Now going through some other crap I need to do before doing the latest story exp pack, onslaught.

This game literally has like 200+ hours of good story shit, and I dont even like stories in games lol.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
I found a pretty decent fix for the hyper sensitive mouse. Set Camera Max Distance to 77% (or whatever you can get close to that) then hit apply. Then set Camera Rotation Speed to 0%. Perfectly usable mouse speed now. Found that suggestion last night and thought it would be laughable bullshit but I can confirm it works.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
PvP servers in this game were fun as fuck, force pull and push made for some awesome trolling and griefing.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Mainly:

Increased credit cap

Long gone are the days where you could buy a gallon of Bantha milk for five credits. Initially when we developed our Free-to-Play and Preferred models, a cap of 200,000 credits and 350,000 respectively seemed like a fair amount. Over the years, it’s become a simple truth that those credit amounts don’t buy what it used to though. As our game has grown, so has the economy. Taking this into account, we will be raising the credit cap of both Free-to-Play and Preferred members to 1,000,000 credits!

Extra Quickbar

Quickbars are another feature that has been limited between the various account types. Currently Subscribers have six available to them, while Preferred have four and Free-to-Play accounts have just two. When this system was initially designed, only four at most were available. Keeping this in mind, we’ll be adding an additional Quickbar for both Preferred and Free-to-Play accounts - increasing the number to five and three respectively. With this addition, players will be able to have more abilities, Mounts, and Mini-pets available to them for immediate use.

Medical Probe and Quick Travel

Lastly, we will be making changes to Medical Probes and Quick Travel. Medical Probes allow a character to revive where they died instead of recovering at a Medical Station. Quick Travel allows characters to immediately travel to a discovered point on their current planet. Both of these features have been primarily available to Subscribers, while Preferred and Free-to-Play players could only obtain consumable versions via the Cartel Market. Both of these features are being removed from the Cartel Market and every player will be able to revive or Quick Travel where applicable!

Just for reference 350k credits is and has been shit for a long fucking time, increasing the cap to 1 mil is just laughable.

• 1Like

CallTheMMOGi

Silver Squire
So over the long weekend I went through the whole Knights of the fallen empire/Eternal throne story on my sith fury marauder, and man, that shit is pretty good for a mmo story. 25 chapters in total and im still not done with it all. Now going through some other crap I need to do before doing the latest story exp pack, onslaught.

This game literally has like 200+ hours of good story shit, and I dont even like stories in games lol.

I wonder whether they gonna add smth related to the newest film rise of skywalker. hope not :D

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
giphy.gif

Finishing The Mandalorian, watched all of Rebels, rewatching Clone Wars and the movies, and I got needs god dammit. Resubbed as soon as I saw I'd never completed playing Jug/Marauder or Bounty Hunter, and if the I can get my wife interested, I've still got Smuggler and I guess I never fully finished Trooper either. I'm level 25 on my Jug, and I just want them to make a new shiny KOTOR game or 2, please god dammit, someone fucking take my money.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe

Kaines

Potato Supreme
giphy.gif

Finishing The Mandalorian, watched all of Rebels, rewatching Clone Wars and the movies, and I got needs god dammit. Resubbed as soon as I saw I'd never completed playing Jug/Marauder or Bounty Hunter, and if the I can get my wife interested, I've still got Smuggler and I guess I never fully finished Trooper either. I'm level 25 on my Jug, and I just want them to make a new shiny KOTOR game or 2, please god dammit, someone fucking take my money.
I understand. Started playing through KOTOR1 again. Sooooo good.

• 3Solidarity

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Real talk? Old Republic is sooooo much more interesting than what is being presented in movies today. Dude... you do the Revan saga, in movies? Holy shit. People would be all over SW nuts again.

That said... the game is basically "Do the story missions F sidequests c'mon YOU ARE THE EXILE HIT 65 FAGGOT." in full. Lotta cool stuff in the sidequests but the game does not want you doing them. I feel for the writers hahah.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Someone way back was working on a Star Wars Galaxies pre-dumbed down Emu. I kinda wish something had come of that. The game was broken as fuck but the shit that did work was fun.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Real talk? Old Republic is sooooo much more interesting than what is being presented in movies today. Dude... you do the Revan saga, in movies? Holy shit. People would be all over SW nuts again.

That said... the game is basically "Do the story missions F sidequests c'mon YOU ARE THE EXILE HIT 65 FAGGOT." in full. Lotta cool stuff in the sidequests but the game does not want you doing them. I feel for the writers hahah.

Some of the main story line for the planets are pretty good. A good bit of sidequests on a few planets are pretty much filler bear asses quests, though.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Someone way back was working on a Star Wars Galaxies pre-dumbed down Emu. I kinda wish something had come of that. The game was broken as fuck but the shit that did work was fun.
They are still working on it.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Zapatta Zapatta Are you a SWG OG? SWG was my EQ. If they ever finish fully that EMU, I will be there 💯👊

• 1Solidarity

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was thoroughly nestled in EQ's loving arms when SWG came out, and while I tried to play, it overwhelmed me as a game at first. I came back and tried it later, started to fall in love, then WHAM! the NGE destroyed everything. Hopefully not a long time from now, in this galaxy, we'll get a Star Wars MMO that will revitalize the industry, and be better than.... ah fuck who am I kidding. How much longer does EA have a deathgrip on the game IP again?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Zapatta Zapatta Are you a SWG OG? SWG was my EQ. If they ever finish fully that EMU, I will be there 💯👊
I was SWG OG. Pretty sure that is how i came across this board originally too. During beta. I miss that game so much. I know mostly it is nostalgia though lol.