Telepathy in modern world

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
The difference between a PhD in trolling and a Schizophrenic, is the difficulty in which it takes to determine one from the other, this does not rule out having your phone auto complete your sentences

Fucker

Log Wizard
James Randi destroyed all these grifters long ago. i still think telepathy is what i said, reading minds, receiving thought from far away.
The most ridiculous one was the guy who could turn phone pages with his mind. Randi put down packing peanuts around the book and suddenly the page turner lost his abilities.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The most ridiculous one was the guy who could turn phone pages with his mind. Randi put down packing peanuts around the book and suddenly the page turner lost his abilities.
i saw that one. people still believe these grifts, unfortunately. the biggest one is Dowsing. Randi challenged anyone to prove they could detect water. he had them walk by a bunch of water tanks. some with water and some without. their stupid sticks or rods didnt do shit.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
This sounds like Marilyn Manson's diary but when when he was in like ninth grade and still named Bryan Hanson or whatever his preidiot name was and sindael is just reading various entries in no particular order.

sindaael

<Banned>
To be precise he lynched me by the head. I can't do better than that. I rather get kicked in the crotch.

sindaael

<Banned>
And I played a necro in EQ. I doubt there are many people who could do better than that. He did steal my quantum field theory email. Maybe that's how he made it possible.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

are you talking about his haircut or his act?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
are you talking about his haircut or his act?

i dunno why he's dressed like Bruce Lee's retarded nephew. its not a 70s thing either. maybe he thought his costume would convey some kind of far east wisdom or something. if i was one of these hoaxers i wouldnt even bother going on this show and making a fool of myself. i guess they think Randi is some dumbfuck and they could score some easy money. dude is smart as fuck and a former magician so he knows all the tricks and how this shit is pulled off. Penn & Teller werent as real as James Randi was.
he died last year, but his estate still offers a reward for any kind of proof of supernatural or paranormal.

sindaael

<Banned>
I just realized telepathy came from the heart and not the brain. They owned me this way. I made one real attempt to stop it. It was probably disqualified. Thus making them the victors.

sindaael

<Banned>
They just proved it's the south pole. With my help. This dawn feels like no other. I got this time thing confused over a geodon. This is the end of the intelligence indictment. I must became a professor or something.

Fucker

Log Wizard
i dunno why he's dressed like Bruce Lee's retarded nephew. its not a 70s thing either. maybe he thought his costume would convey some kind of far east wisdom or something. if i was one of these hoaxers i wouldnt even bother going on this show and making a fool of myself. i guess they think Randi is some dumbfuck and they could score some easy money. dude is smart as fuck and a former magician so he knows all the tricks and how this shit is pulled off. Penn & Teller werent as real as James Randi was.
he died last year, but his estate still offers a reward for any kind of proof of supernatural or paranormal.
I love P&T. They'll tell you they are going to fool you and do it even though you are prepared for it. Their clear cups and balls trick is them showing off their mastery.

sindaael

<Banned>
Made me think provocation versus retaliation. Which method is better in a time of warfare. The latter has a fuckton of ammo loaded. But the former has laser like qualities.

Edit. Like I said in the other thread that alien probably tricked me with that thing. Leading to our demise. Think retaliation works better for projects like these.

Last edited:

sindaael

<Banned>
Edit, that was incorrect. Actually we'll just keep sucking through a straw until the end of time. Maybe the Buddhist religion is better suited for us. However I refuse to read the Buddhist bible. It's contradictory to American success.

sindaael

<Banned>
In addition there are a few suicides around the world. I'll have to go down to hell to fetch them. Ain't nobody fooled by this, but this isn't a victory in my opinion. Relying on a euphemism instead.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Edit. This is the time I stepped on a bug.

Edit, wrong information.

Nevermind.

Edit, that was incorrect. Actually we'll just keep sucking through a straw until the end of time. Maybe the Buddhist religion is better suited for us. However I refuse to read the Buddhist bible. It's contradictory to American success.

Can we remove his ability to edit posts in this thread. I feel like we're missing all the best stuff.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

sindaael

<Banned>
Might have not been a lynching death. Seemed like he aimed for the heart. Whichever way. This isn't a Christian victory I would guess.