Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
Here um this is getting a little hysterical. I felt like we landed on the time side of the equation. Makes me wonder between the invader and the time. This is the ignorant statement.

sindaael

<Banned>
This would make him the damn dethroned king of England. Now I've got to worry about my death. The vengeance part is over.

sindaael

<Banned>
That guy feigned death on me. Then came up with this victory. They made the triangle for some reason. This party is over in my opinion. I ain't come up with a shit.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Anybody else wonder who's carrying on the other half of this conversation?

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
The algorithm used to poop out this word salad is keeping someone amused enough to keep sharing the results with us.

Either that or sindaael is a really shitty timelord.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

sindaael

<Banned>
The crippling blow took a while to recover. That's what really happened. They have gotten to Vex Thal in terms of time. Wherever that is. I lost track of a shit storm.

sindaael

<Banned>
Took calculus 3 in college. Rehearsed it one more time. This is valuable information for us. One more round of disappointment. Probably consumed too much.

sindaael

<Banned>
I ain't seen no worse nonsense. Did him with righteousness and ended up getting hacked to death. Back in the days we did things with evil. That's how we came so far. Isn't that the truth. I don't even have a bridge for this. That's exactly how they wanted you to go down.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
The algorithm used to poop out this word salad is keeping someone amused enough to keep sharing the results with us.

Either that or sindaael is a really shitty timelord.

I think he's a repurposed Deepak Chopra quote bot that hasn't quite achieved sentience.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

sindaael

<Banned>
I don't have any evidence of myself striving. Unless we rely on omniscient intelligence. We got a way up from the south. Pretty clear. A few preconceptions. This is going great. I'm being sarcastic. God damn hard headed.

sindaael

<Banned>
They meant your brain. Not the other way around. Not much I can do about that. Must've been looking for solutions. Everything has been tested. I told myself to take a break. Damn hopeless.

sindaael

<Banned>
Got lost somewhere because I followed them like a lemming. Let's just say I found this cripple charge pretty useful. Good at dealing with situations. Too little too late. Nonetheless we're still here. Sunrise is always good. Not sure at this rate. But we'll never be broke.

sindaael

<Banned>
Then I decided, it's not a matter of opinion. It's the principle. So all signs point to yes to telepathy. We have been crippled by this European American guy. It's an overload. Maybe the god can sow things back together. What I don't understand is I prayed and he let me down. Now I'm supposed to pray again. I said this in the other post which I edited.

Maybe he has reasons. But this clearly is on the top of the list of thermodynamics idiocy.

sindaael

<Banned>
He picked up my time. So I reverted back to my old argument. I got one attempt off on him. Figured this philosophy book is pretty good at handling things.

sindaael

<Banned>
Heh nothing worked. This is the king of delusion. Might as well take what we got and move on with it. We are not making this work. Unparallel fireworks. That European American guy got away with life. Also making the college provocation futile.

sindaael

<Banned>
Made a Goth crisis out of this. Asking God to fix this damn problem asap. I noticed Everquest was post Goth. I actually read that in middle school, then played Everquest later on. Presumed to be superior in some ways. This is the day I got hacked from above. Making an victory for this bullshit.

sindaael

<Banned>
Let's just say things went quite well. Made me reason a little better with philosophy. So there are a few deaths I wager. I'm responsible for this, then I have to go find them in the afterlife.