Telepathy in modern world

sindaael

<Banned>
You think this one. Oh yea. I don't know about you but you got pwned. Oh ok. This is 2000. Oh. The year you started. Yes. Adema thanks for the warning. You have a problem. Oh. I think the US shot themselves already. This is a fuck you idiot.

sindaael

<Banned>
Sindaael question. You think this hindsight thing you should take seriously. Oh yea. This is intelligence. Lol. I uh. Thought I asked him to come up here. Oh. This was the Chinese empire.

sindaael

<Banned>
Reality mix. I think they committed suicide. Lol. Sindaael come here. Not one warning from nobody. Warn the motherfucking intelligent man. Act like you can talk.

sindaael

<Banned>
Which way is it. Something like your worst nightmare. Oh ok. I have no clue. Unknown factor. Best to cancel each other out. Using college algebra. I agree. This is 2000. Oh. Lol.

sindaael

<Banned>
Hmm. Oh this one. Number 9. Ok then. Doom. Afterlife. Correct. What do you mean. Something like. You ain't an idiot to see this doesn't make sense. You are dead for this shit. No interpretation. American interpretation.

sindaael

<Banned>
I owe you a doom interpretation. It is where you are um 5 hours away from death. Shrug. Then cancel it using college algebra. Oh ok. Like that's a good thing. Resurrection. Oh. Like I can tell. Yes the Visigoths won. Like the cream.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is straight out of the science fiction. No way to tell. This is the only way to go. Fuck off forever you motherfuckers.

sindaael

<Banned>
The grim reaper. This is the end. Oh ok. They are dead believe me. Norman Bayne and everyone else is gone too. You are the only living guy alive. This is the walking dead. This is the Elysium. I ain't responsible for a shit. I don't know what you mean. You got hammered and I believe I can't see through this.

sindaael

<Banned>
This is the one we're talking about. Ok then. It's not that one like I told you. Enjoy the walking dead. This is the final chapter. Oh ok.

sindaael

<Banned>
Believe me it's over. Norman Bayne where are you. Space marines. This is the tunnel. Oh ok. And this is the computer. How does that work.

sindaael

<Banned>
I'll tell you like no other. This ain't exactly your trajectory. This is your first dream dude. Act like it's everything. You are aggravating. Me.

sindaael

<Banned>
I knew something like that. Look dude, Kelefane traded you this one for that one. Oh ok. I can't tell. You didn't indict it.

sindaael

<Banned>
We have the biggest misconception. Lol. Foolishness. Yes. He did him like that. Look uh. Yes. Lol. I must realize. Oh yea.

sindaael

<Banned>
We have a meat grinder issue. I agree. Life and death situation. Yes. Ok then. Life's over dude. To think people put themselves out. Actually oh. Lol ok. Twice. Correct. God we realize. Don't take on foolishness. Don't fuck this one up.

sindaael

<Banned>
We think this is pretty good. Let's just say uh we don't apologize. But we work with the police. Yes. We are not that guilty. Oh ok.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Think we're starting to get somewhere.
Keep Going So Close GIF by BBC

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user