Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
You cant do my boy like this

Angry Watch Me GIF by Film Riot

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
So sindaael cant post his interesting perspectives on his daily experiences all contained in this 1 thread. But we can have members like Xequecal Xequecal who can literally spam multiple threads across the board with pro pedophilia anti American rhetoric without repercussion.

What has this board become?

• 1Moron
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

sindaael

<Banned>
I swear that's the case. I said they fucked it up. I'll see what I can do about it. Sindaael is futile. Good luck with the rest of this shit. All you have now is Kelefane. I swear. Based on my analysis. Say your prayers. I see it coming from far away. Off to heaven you go.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

sindaael

<Banned>
You crippled motherfucker. Ok then. Everything is fine. I told him like a lie. Look man just drop this shit. This was your last day alive.

sindaael

<Banned>
That's all it is. I told you this shit is worse. Imo anyway. I do fucking care. So what's the deal, nothing. Oh ok. He took his shit the other way around. That's all it is.

sindaael

<Banned>
Immortality yes. Have fun. Look at life like it matters. This was your life. What about your trip. Not wasted. Imo. Unless you do something radically out of control. Kelefane told you this. You should know now. Nothing. He took the worst damage. And this ain't frivolous. He's the king of immortality.

sindaael

<Banned>
Covid is over there. China is damn right oh ok. Kelefane forever. This is for you. China has fallen. USA won. I've seen it. Final count down. He's the prince of China. Fuck that shit.

sindaael

<Banned>
I took a righteous approach to it. Making sure I stay alive rather than stomp twice. This is critical. Oh ok. You are my hero. Lol.

sindaael

<Banned>
Let's say Hendricks told you a lie but I see my own computer better than that. I can make this analysis. Pray as always. God immortal.

sindaael

<Banned>
It doesn't matter I swear. You are funny. Enjoy getting hacked to death on camera. I have come to the point of surrender.

sindaael

<Banned>
The war is over. The Visigoths won. If I say it like that. It's because we anticipated our demise. Tell me something. Continue.

sindaael

<Banned>
Norman Bayne got away with the rest of that lol. Fuck. Ok I'm his friend. Look um. Haha lol. He's a north man. He wants his money. Hmm. Oh ready to make an ass out of yourself.

sindaael

<Banned>
Subdued by three kings. Kelefane convenient day isn't it. Yes I do. The king of the invisible. Ok. There is something you don't see every day. Wonder why he left.

sindaael

<Banned>
Kered and Jason. Actually I enjoy dirty death. I don't enjoy clean death. We look like fools. Oh ok. Following him in a circle.

sindaael

<Banned>
Norman Bayne circumvented Kelefane. Oh ok. Question. Yes counterintuitive. Yes. We have a concession. This is where it went down. Oh ok. God. Wonder who I look like.