Terrible & appealing invention ideas

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
98d 23h 7m
I've been thinking about this one for a while and even though it's both terrible and awesome I want to have one.

After watching the sword fight in England, look it up if you care, I was thinking about self defense weapons for places like that. The first obvious thing is a sleeve that can take the hit from a sword. That's easy. The best answer to a sword is a spear if you remove guns from the equation. So something like a 4 to 5.5 ft walking stick with a locking switchblade would be a good solution. It really doesn't have to be any longer if you have a reasonable defensive sleeve.

Maybe stupid and awesome would fit better.

Fucker

Potato del Grande
I made a time machine. I can only get time to move sideways, though. The whole thing is as useful as tits on a cinder block.

Bandwagon

ResetEra Staff Member
<Silver Donator>
An app that counts your daily farts, fart duration and fart intensity. Could be turned into a multiplayer app once we figure out how to prevent cheating/fart Stealing.

edit: ....And estimates your butthole aperture

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: DickTrickle and Mist

Bandwagon

ResetEra Staff Member
<Silver Donator>
Since cleaning your ears with a q tip feels good, how about a holder for q tips that vibrates while you're cleaning your ears?

Mmmmmmm

• 1Like
Reactions: DickTrickle

Furry

<Gold Donor>
114d 22h 33m
Since cleaning your ears with a q tip feels good, how about a holder for q tips that vibrates while you're cleaning your ears?

Mmmmmmm
Bro, they have vibrating camera ear cleaners so the CCP can watch you clean your ears. I can tell you haven't ever been to the ear cleaning section of a korean supermarket.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Clearoo-Removal-Endoscope-Wireless-Otoscope/dp/B083QLRKRD/

MusicForFish

Space Command
<Prior Amod>
151d 7h 38m
Bro, they have vibrating camera ear cleaners so the CCP can watch you clean your ears. I can tell you haven't ever been to the ear cleaning section of a korean supermarket.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Clearoo-Removal-Endoscope-Wireless-Otoscope/dp/B083QLRKRD/
GIF by South Park