Terrible & appealing invention ideas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I've been thinking about this one for a while and even though it's both terrible and awesome I want to have one.

After watching the sword fight in England, look it up if you care, I was thinking about self defense weapons for places like that. The first obvious thing is a sleeve that can take the hit from a sword. That's easy. The best answer to a sword is a spear if you remove guns from the equation. So something like a 4 to 5.5 ft walking stick with a locking switchblade would be a good solution. It really doesn't have to be any longer if you have a reasonable defensive sleeve.

Maybe stupid and awesome would fit better.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I made a time machine. I can only get time to move sideways, though. The whole thing is as useful as tits on a cinder block.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
An app that counts your daily farts, fart duration and fart intensity. Could be turned into a multiplayer app once we figure out how to prevent cheating/fart Stealing.

edit: ....And estimates your butthole aperture

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Since cleaning your ears with a q tip feels good, how about a holder for q tips that vibrates while you're cleaning your ears?

Mmmmmmm

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Since cleaning your ears with a q tip feels good, how about a holder for q tips that vibrates while you're cleaning your ears?

Mmmmmmm
Bro, they have vibrating camera ear cleaners so the CCP can watch you clean your ears. I can tell you haven't ever been to the ear cleaning section of a korean supermarket.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Clearoo-Removal-Endoscope-Wireless-Otoscope/dp/B083QLRKRD/

• 2Worf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Bro, they have vibrating camera ear cleaners so the CCP can watch you clean your ears. I can tell you haven't ever been to the ear cleaning section of a korean supermarket.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/Clearoo-Removal-Endoscope-Wireless-Otoscope/dp/B083QLRKRD/
GIF by South Park

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
"Naked Nerds Tabletop"
Stream of typical tabletop club playing games naked. No funny business.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
In-shell sunflower seeds, but the seed itself is replaced with Copenhagen wintergreen fine cut.

• 1Barf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
pop-up sprinklers that have a small "skirt" of herbicide. Like those blue disc thinks that you drop in the back of the toilet and they last for a month. Make it so the sprinklers have some kind of donut shaped thing that's flush with the ground and attaches at the top of the housing that will leach grass killer into the surrounding ~3in

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
an infrastructure that supports electric cars by use of rails. you no longer need to drive the car or even have batteries for it. just set the location for your destination and it takes you there via the electrified rail. then the car parks itself at the closest open electric slot. when you need to leave, all you do is signal it. it then unparks itself and comes to you.

• 1Edgelord

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
an infrastructure that supports electric cars by use of rails. you no longer need to drive the car or even have batteries for it. just set the location for your destination and it takes you there via the electrified rail. then the car parks itself at the closest open electric slot. when you need to leave, all you do is signal it. it then unparks itself and comes to you.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
that movie used a gay application of the idea. mine would be regular streets, but with electric cars on train rails. there used to be street car rails on all the major US cities. they didnt remove the rails, they just paved over them.
iu

so basically some of this is already in place. it just needs the modified electric cars and the new power junctions to electrify them.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
that movie used a gay application of the idea. mine would be regular streets, but with electric cars on train rails. there used to be street car rails on all the major US cities. they didnt remove the rails, they just paved over them.
iu

so basically some of this is already in place. it just needs the modified electric cars and the new power junctions to electrify them.
Great idea. Right around the time the project passes the 450% budget and 30% project completion m
Landmarks, we'll be ready for nuclear cars.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Speaking of which:

Cars that run on concentrated white supremacy, a near inexhaustible resource.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Great idea. Right around the time the project passes the 450% budget and 30% project completion m
Landmarks, we'll be ready for nuclear cars.
it was just an idea i had to appease the global warming fags while making electric cars viable. a network you log into that takes your car all around the city and you dont have to do anything. i changed my mind, instead of rail wheels, coud just be some other method of hooking your car up and then you can have any old electric powered car and it would totally work.