The Batman

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sevens

Log Wizard
caps.jpg

hat.jpg

have.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
i did say it had some good moments and well done photography when it wasnt boring, overlong and massively unoriginal. nobody seemed to care that they ripped off Se7en and other films.
They even ripped off John Doe's "you're going to be remembered" speech

• 2Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I liked this movie but once it got into this wishy washy revenge against Thomas Wayne I started to lose interest.

The Riddler's motives seemed solid until you start trying to kill the children of the already dead people you hate. Gay.

Should've kept it just straight detective movie instead of turning it into another Bruce Wayne's Parents story. We all know about his parents. I don't need to hear about them ever again in any context. It's boring.

• 2Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
my googlefu says its
this guy in Eternals
iu

no idea who that is, havent watched Eternals yet, working my way through old films this week so i may give it a looksee. that being said, there is no guarantee he will be playing Joker in the future. he may be a placeholder for a yet to be determined actor.

My first thought was not the Eternals, he was a Dog Killer in HBOs Chernobyl before that.

CHER_104_070418_LD_00100-b8e3.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Man, I kinda liked that joker. We’ve done gangster, anarchist, and meth head.

Sadist is about on time.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user