The Book of Boba Fett

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So his armor was now Beskar?

As an isolated thing this episode wasn't bad like the previous ones, but it's hard to get past them basically changing the character so fundamentally.
Not huge into star wars but I generally watch them. I thought his armor was Beskar all along (havent watched the newest episode yet) or is that not what you're saying? Not trying to be naïve, I just dont know why it wouldnt have been unless it was stated somewhere else?

Daidraco

Twi'lek lady that owns the club could fucken get it, just sayin'.
Jennifer Beals isnt crazy hot, but I wouldnt kick her out of the bed.
900d972584664dff28a3378e8bf4884c.jpg

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So his armor was now Beskar?

As an isolated thing this episode wasn't bad like the previous ones, but it's hard to get past them basically changing the character so fundamentally.

Sounds difficult to watch if you are a fan of the old EU and Tales of the Bounty Hunters et al.

It's been a long time since I've read the books, but remember enough to know they were in the spirit of the OT.

Sterling

El Presidente
It was always Durasteel, even in currently canon sources. And that's honestly a fairly minor issue to me compared to them just sort of changing the character from a guy that has to be specifically told not to disintegrate people to what he is in this show

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

I'm assuming from the audio stinger at the end of episode 4 that Shan intends to hire Din Djarin as 'muscle', so we are gonna get him in the show.
It could be an opportunity to introduce a handful of characters from Clone Wars/Rebels as well. These characters may still be alive (?)(don't know how long these races live):

The "noble" bounty hunters:

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
All the time jumps this season are pretty bad. They are trying to Quentin Tarantino their George Lucas story, and it's not working.

The 4th episode was good, because it explained why the previous 3 where so bad... Just tell a linear story, you amateurs. You are tripping over your own incompetence.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
God damn this show is awful, nothing redeeming at all. Just more failure from D+. So glad they have Marvel and Star Wars!!!1111

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Enjoyed the last half of this, but the retrieval of his ship, oof. The fighting in the hangar where after they were done they came together to tell each other good job for no reason just to put them in the shot together for the next group to come in... just so clunky and unnatural.

spronk

FPS noob
this shoulda have really been the first or second episode, but also Rodriguez is just so goofy the scenes that should be good come across as meh. The wookie gladiator is cool, but the cantina scene just felt slow and weird. Him working for Boba is neat, but it wasn't built up well at all, it would have been far more interesting if it had happened after the twin Hutts "gifted" him to Boba. Everything about the sarlacc pit was weird, even him gunning down the bikers just felt uninteresting.

Only 2 episodes left and we have been mired in shit we already know, just reliving him taking over the palace, going back to the sarlacc, meeting Shennec, etc. Literally 10 minutes of plot stretched out to 3 hours.

oh well at least D+ shows are short, 3 episodes left. Could you imagine a 13-22 episode run of this show, lol

Bryce Dallas Howard directs the next episode I believe, then Dave Filoni directed episode 6 so I'd expect some big things happening there - Cad Bane and others maybe?

"Lets work for ourselves Shennec, we are much smarter than the dumbasses we work for! Now excuse me while I drive Slave 1 right into the mouth of a sarlacc"

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Only 2 episodes left and we have been mired in shit we already know, just reliving him taking over the palace, going back to the sarlacc, meeting Shennec, etc. Literally 10 minutes of plot stretched out to 3 hours.

oh well at least D+ shows are short, 3 episodes left. Could you imagine a 13-22 episode run of this show, lol
wikipedia still says 4 episodes, other sites said 6, now its 7. sounds like they dun goofed shit up and had to restructure part of it. i guess thats why it looks so clunky.

Daidraco

The show is kind of directionless at points, so it could have just been a victim of mismanagement and thats what we've really been bitching about all along. I expect the finale will be good, but still suffer from trying to pull the cluster fuck together.

Fucker

Log Wizard
wikipedia still says 4 episodes, other sites said 6, now its 7. sounds like they dun goofed shit up and had to restructure part of it. i guess thats why it looks so clunky.
There's no way they can salvage this mess in the remaining episodes.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No different than Picard season 1 then. What i suspected from the start just reading the thread.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I was thinking a black chewwie series would be dope but then I realized they would fuck it up.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Hatar

Trakanon Raider
he doesnt have to be dead or ruined. Luke isnt ruined for me, i just say, thats not the same Luke, its a Disney Luke. this is Disney Boba
I’d feel better if I had collected enough cereal box tops in time before they banned the Boba action figure…it would help ground the reality I want to remember.

• 1Like

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
That episode was better, finally killing people and moving shit forward. Hearing the music at end makes me want to just rewatch Mandalorian though

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users