The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
I haven't been keeping up with Chicago. Does anyone think Cutler can be salvaged in any way by Fox? Does Fox even want him there? What is the consensus on him leading the NFL in TOs this year? Do they have the personnel for the new 3-4?
When Fox first arrived here in Chicago, he said the typical "We'll evaluate each player individually for picking a team." and even called Catler "Jake" instead of "Jay". Yet I believe Fox was told by the owners that Catler is being paid too much to be a bench warmer for a season so he will be your starter no matter what. Of course, Catler could use a previous excuse of having to learn another offensive scheme being the reason for his faults if (and when) that occurs during the season.

As for having personnel for a new defensive scheme, the Bears were odds rated to be the worst team this year at 03-13. So what do you think...?

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
These are all great

Tom Brady courtroom sketch memes light the Internet on fire - The Washington Post

rrr_img_106364.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wizardhawk recently started playing Marvel Heroes, so I decided I'd hook him up with a few things. Was picking through my stash and had a sudden generous impulse and decided I'd throw in quite a bit more than I had first planned. Then I thought you know what? I'm gonna make him my bitch. So I told him I wouldn't give him the stuff unless he admitted Brady was a cheater. And we're talking like 30ish bucks worth of free shit.

rrr_img_106436.jpg

I don't know if he thought he was calling my bluff, but I damn sure wasn't bluffing. I mean obviously he knew that if he did say it, it was getting posted here, but that was still a lot of free shit I was offering him. Changed my mind about not giving it to him because even if Patriots fans are the absolute worst human beings on the entire forum, I have to respect a man who stands by his convictions.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Joe Flacco looked Elite tonight. I'm ready to crown their ass Superbowl Champions.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm somewhat annoyed that the stupid preseason starting completely overshadowed me fucking with Wizardhawk about Brady.

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I want to get excited about this season because everyone is back and "healthy", but then I remember last season where the Cards were 9-1 before Carson Palmer got injured (again) and it all fell apart. If I were betting in Vegas I'd put money on him getting a season ending injury in the 3rd preseason game this year.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I'm somewhat annoyed that the stupid preseason starting completely overshadowed me fucking with Wizardhawk about Brady.
Heheh. I'm surprised Brady played in the first game at all, honestly. At least you can smile about him going 1-4 or 1-5 whatever it was.

I didn't get to watch the game cause I don't get NFL network but I don't know why all the headlines on the nfl site were saying G was struggling when I looked at his stats they seemed decent, especially considering he got sacked 7 times (unless the sacks were his fault and not the lines fault).

moontayle

Golden Squire
I'm not saying they won't, because we're still nearly a month away from the Season Kickoff, but I think it would require every single current RB penciled in to the final roster to go on IR or be out for a few weeks with injury for that to happen. At least with Hardy there was ambiguity surrounding the incident (he made the initial 911 call, the case was dropped), but with Rice there's a ton of clarity around what he did. Given what Garrett has done with this team I don't see them going after Rice it unless it's an extreme last resort.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Make all of a_skeleton_03's alts wear that Riverface as an avatar so we can distinguish who is who.