The Dallas Cowboys Memorial (2015 Off-Season) Thread

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I haven't been keeping up with Chicago. Does anyone think Cutler can be salvaged in any way by Fox? Does Fox even want him there? What is the consensus on him leading the NFL in TOs this year? Do they have the personnel for the new 3-4?

Urban Dictionary: sucker punch

Obviously not a sucker punch even though Geno probably did look like his bitch

Greyform

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Uh, that's a sucker punch. If you're having an argument with someone, even a very heated argument, and you just suddenly punch him in the face? That's a sucker punch and anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded.

*edit*

Granted it would be pretty dumb to stand back and challenge him to fisticuffs, but it's still a sucker punch.
no Gavin, retarded is sticking your fingers in someone's face and thinking they're not going to punch you in yours.

moontayle

Golden Squire
I hope Rex keeps him and then sends him out as a captain when they face the Jets. That would be almost as epic as what Fisher did to Washington last year.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I'm not sure Rex is a good head coach (excellent DC though) but I have to say sending him out as a captain vs the jets would be pretty funny. Double funny if that happens to be the week glass jaw returns to play.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I haven't been keeping up with Chicago. Does anyone think Cutler can be salvaged in any way by Fox? Does Fox even want him there? What is the consensus on him leading the NFL in TOs this year? Do they have the personnel for the new 3-4?

Urban Dictionary: sucker punch

Obviously not a sucker punch even though Geno probably did look like his bitch
What, what's the second definition on that link you just posted?

A punch that takes someone by surprise, a punch coming from out of the blue.
So you're having an angry argument with someone and he punches you in the face. Sounds like you just got sucker punched. I've had loud angry in your face shouting matches with friends and roommates before and neither one of us punched each other, nor did either one of us expect to be punched.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
What, what's the second definition on that link you just posted?

So you're having an angry argument with someone and he punches you in the face. Sounds like you just got sucker punched. I've had loud angry in your face shouting matches with friends and roommates before and neither one of us punched each other, nor did either one of us expect to be punched.
Lol, I was just fucking with you Gavin. I was hoping you would run with one of the other varied definitions they had listed. Like, after pleasuring Eminem(kpali), Geno tried to suckerpunch him but got cold cocked and broke his glass jaw.

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
I had a ton of respect for JJ Watt, the guy is a beast. After that first episode of hard knocks though you can't but fucking admire the man and how hard he works even more. Wow.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I saw a headline in the Chicago Sun Times that stated Catler has not thrown one interception throughout training camp. Thus I predict he will break the single season high this year.
Daniel Jeremiah said that the reports of the same thing with Marcus Mariota were a bad sign in his book because it means that you're not pushing yourself if you don't throw a pick or two in training camp. Figuring out the limits of what you can get away with is what training camp is for so if you didn't throw one pick you were probably being too conservative.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
well grimm gotta remember most people under the age of 35 really do not know who frank is/was, kathy lee was - more recently- the more famous of the two.

granted frank is "the Giant" and did mnf for ages, but if you are "younger" you barely saw any of him beyond MNF- from 1971 thru 1997 he was on MNF.

so pretty much anyone born after 1985 - MOST LIKELY- never even heard of him-or barely had heard of him, while kathy lee was doing the morning show up through what about 10 years ago or so.
Hell, until a few years ago (when he was caught biting that hooker or whatever) I didn't know they were married. I think it's because when I first heard of Kathy, I thought she was married to Regis and "Lee" was their last name.